Mallesham

kothavani

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 11:38 PM, Gnan_anna said:

Ninna Rathri parents chusindru movie...full emotional aipoindru...father general ga movies chudadu...he liked it a lot...'Chala rojula tharvatha manchi cinema chupinchinav beta' Ani full Khushi aindu....

Nice

nenu movie aithe chudaledhu kaani, ee video chusaaa... literally i cried for 5 minutes... what a man! what a motivation! ayana matallo genuineness, honesty super... he is the real hero anipinchindhi.... asalu 7th class pass ayina person, electronics books chadivi machine tayaru cheyadam endayyaaa... god level 🙏🙏🙏

aayana dedication ki na laal salam....

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2019 at 11:35 PM, kothavani said:

Super movie bro just 1 hour watch chesa wow heart touching I heard it's based in real story super super emotional

Ippude choosa ...nice movie....

TFI needs these  kind of movies...

On 11/23/2019 at 10:35 PM, kothavani said:

Super movie bro just 1 hour watch chesa wow heart touching I heard it's based in real story super super emotional

Story much focused on the personal struggle rather than the actual struggle. 
If you look at padman movie , entire story showed how he struggle , failed and succeeded in making that . 
Mallesham movie antha personal bio graphy chupinchi last 5 mins to machine thayaru ayyindhi ani chupinchadu.

In my view . aa 2.15 hour movie ni 1:30 chesi last 30 mins how he updated his machine again and sponsored those machine to villages and how he became popular chupinchalsindhi. 
That is the only reason movie didn't get proper recognition other wise its a good story line to reach to public 

1 minute ago, sameer1384 said:

Story much focused on the personal struggle rather than the actual struggle. 
If you look at padman movie , entire story showed how he struggle , failed and succeeded in making that . 
Mallesham movie antha personal bio graphy chupinchi last 5 mins to machine thayaru ayyindhi ani chupinchadu.

In my view . aa 2.15 hour movie ni 1:30 chesi last 30 mins how he updated his machine again and sponsored those machine to villages and how he became popular chupinchalsindhi. 
That is the only reason movie didn't get proper recognition other wise its a good story line to reach to public 

Agree with you . I felt the same. Success ni highlight cheyalsindi.