nayana Devarakondey ga. inka aapu ra ayya nuvvu.

crashnburn

2 hours ago, karthikn said:

gsb11.gif  VD is little mature compared to other contemporary ani naa yokka idhi

Not only immature , he is using make it it till fake it tactic. When things are going great it is alright but when things get crazzy he is feeling vulnerable.

14 hours ago, TamrajKilvish said:

Denzel Washington’s Flight (2012) storyline ki college loveda story add chesina movie Arjun Reddy. Daani pattukuni edo aanimuthyam teesinattu teesinodi build up and brainless moffu janalaki edo oscar movie chusina feeling 😂

Ahaaaaaa. Thanks annai..... Nenu cinema release ayinappudu nunchi cheptunna. Idi freemake of Flight ani. 

I felt Arjun Reddy as one time watch as I saw the movie Flight before.

But some of my friends feel it's a cult film and started using the dialogue 'em maatladutunav ra... ****'. Paiga extra a aa ringtone pettukovadam.

Deenini athi ga pogidi oka batch...

Deenini athi ga thiti inkoka batch...

Free publicity and cult status icharu...

Oh my devarakonda.......

1 minute ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Ahaaaaaa. Thanks annai..... Nenu cinema release ayinappudu nunchi cheptunna. Idi freemake of Flight ani. 

But some of my friends feel it's a cult film and started using the dialogue 'em maatladutunav ra... ****'. Paiga extra a aa ringtone pettukovadam.

Oh my devarakonda.......

Connect ayindhi foot ball game , fight , post holy incident esp bg score as base ball teeskuni bike meedha poyetappudu 

9 hours ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Oh my devarakonda.......

Crazy kada bro.. Flight movie plot ki AR ki emanna link unda..? Oka drug addict pilot face chese consequences vs Lover story failure’s consequences.. inka major scene lift chesindi from flight is Court scene director agreed... AR is more relevant to DevDas or any other Typical love story Nothing to do with flight except that sequence..

look at this movie in different aspects; what’s wrong with music..? If you don’t like that music it’s fine but if you hate it then Sorry.. something’s not right with you..

Cinema taking is good, screenplay and artist performance is phenomenal; music & background score one of the decent set  in recent times..

inshort director ki matter undi and VD did his best performance he may not be a great actor though but AR is tailor made for VD..

On 11/28/2019 at 1:24 AM, TamrajKilvish said:

Denzel Washington’s Flight (2012) storyline ki college loveda story add chesina movie Arjun Reddy. Daani pattukuni edo aanimuthyam teesinattu teesinodi build up and brainless moffu janalaki edo oscar movie chusina feeling 😂

Oscar kadu kani it’s a good movie bro.. Flight is one of my fav movie and Denzel’s performance was terrific.. I watched it close to 10 times in fact theater lo multiple times chusina Hollywood movie..

Arjun Reddy in not even close to what Flight as movie; however it’s not the same plot either.. VD & all the crew did their best performance in AR movie

On 11/27/2019 at 11:01 PM, pottipotato said:

aa ayushman anta evado I don't know who he is. ranvir didn't let him even speak.

such an irritating fellow. deepika is so full of herself. I watched only 15mins or so.

** man seriously..? You don’t know aayushman and still commenting on him..? Watch his movies before you Pass a senseless comment.. he is far better than many actors..

3 hours ago, prayanam said:

** man seriously..? You don’t know aayushman and still commenting on him..? Watch his movies before you Pass a senseless comment.. he is far better than many actors..

I said ranveer is irritating. he didn't let ayushman speak.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:22 AM, crashnburn said:

in short, Vijay Devarakondey, you've made the world a worse place, even though you may not have wanted to.

you've given voice to some of the worst assholes, just because you couldn't take criticism from a few social justice warriors.

congrats. 

lol narsi baa