nayana Devarakondey ga. inka aapu ra ayya nuvvu.

crashnburn

Vijay Devarakonda is a charming dumbfcuk. 

if he keeps defending his arjun reddy crap, he will soon be considered a wife beater too.. hehe..

I'm almost sure his director already is one. heehe.he..

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

vadu chesindi easily  one of best performances of the decade in all of Indian cinema..IMDB odu special ga interview chesindu vanni and it is very uncommon unless the panel is so much appreciative of his performance... I have never seen any movie getiing a 5 start rating from national media ..few critics in the national media gave the movie a 5 star rating and that sums it up the kind of impact the movie had on the viewers

https://www.hindustantimes.com/movie-reviews/arjun-reddy-movie-review-intense-raw-and-unbelievably-honest-5-stars/story-kSroTBJoqiGlTBavkdlVeK.html

bullshit. how is performance quantified?

sure, the movie had impact on viewers, but not a good one.

1 hour ago, prayanam said:

Lol.. very pathetic

if they’re proud of their work let them be and most people think they should be proud.. if you don’t like their point of view that’s fine bro; by the way it’s not a misogynist film.

just curious to know what are you’re favorite movies..? 

chilled beer & chicken tho enjoy chay long weekend🍺

If you consider these exercises as part of their work (pr), then I expect them to bring the same amount of professionalism that they show on sets, and talk sense.

Not act like they are among groups of friends where they get to brag about themselves.

49 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I didn't watch the whole crap. just Devarakondey opened his mouth and I shut that sh1t .

he talks like an unintelligent fool. he should stick to acting.

ofcourse in the little bit I saw, only manoj bajpai made some sense.

parvathi girl is trying to infuse a discussion on cinema with needless social justice stuff. She forgets that if motion pictures are art, then art has the liberty to offend. movies are good propaganda vehicles, but they are much more than that too.

These people don't want to keep a distance from the art they produced. They are married to it, they make love to it every night. but they are all 3rd rate artists who masturbate to themselves too much.

Baga Fire vundii neelo 

parvathy aithe oka movie teesindi acid attack victim lekka which was decent but digital detox anta abbo sadguru kante ekkuva gyan ichchindii ley 

59 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Deepika, Alia spoke the most sh1t.unbearable.

Ranveer shouldn't be allowed anywhere near civilized people.

but Vijay spoke like he's a conservative piece of sh1t. He doesn't have to defend slapping lovers, to defend the movie or defend why they made that scene.

Ranvir Singh gaadu aithe muddulu pedtunnad deepika ki I could sense for some reason he might be a dog in previous life 

Alia bhat aithe doubts adugutudi ayushman nunchii vaadu okka statement chepthe 

8 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Ranvir Singh gaadu aithe muddulu pedtunnad deepika ki I could sense for some reason he might be a dog in previous life 

sunil_style1.gif?1290372143

12 hours ago, kittaya said:

Vijay sethupathi ba... Vallu anthe... Andulonu good actors unna industry man... Why he has to point out other actors..

Manchi actor baa eedu

Kamal, Vikram , sethupathi good actors and dedication 

15 minutes ago, jbourne said:

aa ayushman anta evado I don't know who he is. ranvir didn't let him even speak.

such an irritating fellow. deepika is so full of herself. I watched only 15mins or so.

19 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Baga Fire vundii neelo 

parvathy aithe oka movie teesindi acid attack victim lekka which was decent but digital detox anta abbo sadguru kante ekkuva gyan ichchindii ley 

These people think great artists must also be good people. most often they are not. They are all antisocial, and at best asocial.

modern artists are forced to court the public, and they have to act like they tick all the boxes that are approved by liberal intelligensia.

its silly, and we get jokers like this bunch who don't know what they are talking about half the time.

come on, if you have balls.. come out and say that that's the scene you had in mind, and say that you didn't have to read marx and derrida to deconstruct life and construct your scene.

art is not fcuking science or philosopy.

stop talking about method acting. you are all liars.

35 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

come on, if you have balls.. come out and say that that's the scene you had in mind, and say that you didn't have to read marx and derrida to deconstruct life and construct your scene.

art is not fcuking science or philosopy.

stop talking about method acting. you are all liars.

Annayya marchippoyi kottha if tho login ayyav 

Denzel Washington’s Flight (2012) storyline ki college loveda story add chesina movie Arjun Reddy. Daani pattukuni edo aanimuthyam teesinattu teesinodi build up and brainless moffu janalaki edo oscar movie chusina feeling 😂