Canada waste anta inka sallapadadandi. Friend told express entry ki poyadu

Kumaravaarma

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Naa modda cheekara ochi lathkor munda... nee aayi techi ichinda citizenship ? Labor jathi munda mopi nayala 

Can't expect more from Chillar laborers like you! 

this is what happens when cheap labor idiots end up getting citizenship!!! #Cheapclass

8 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Naa modda cheekara ochi lathkor munda... nee aayi techi ichinda citizenship ? Labor jathi munda mopi nayala 

U r very decent person. If I see these kind of replies to anyone, I don’t reply to u r messages. 

20 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

I don’t think you can. Shouldn’t the location match with the one specified in the LCA?

LCA will be office location but you can work remote, like if you are permanent remote it may be a risk as long as there is site visit.

19 hours ago, spur said:

Got PR in 2015 Moved here after 3 years not to loose PR status. My US company gave me work from home thank God!!!

Interesting..which taxes do you pay? us or Canada?

1 minute ago, Takita_Tadimi_Tandan said:

Interesting..which taxes do you pay? us or Canada?

Obviously US and Canada (if any income). Without any proof of income how do you justify if you need anything to buy like house rent (they ask proof of income and it depends if they are ok with US income?)