Society why chinnachupu chustundi?

Meowalpha

2 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

No one asked them to take care of the house and kids. Why is it woman's responsibility to run a family? Is a woman's life about popping kids and raising them? 

Because no matter what a husband does, the kids will look up to their mothers for food, sleep and entertainment. Women who neglect motherly duties are selfish.

49 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Because no matter what a husband does, the kids will look up to their mothers for food, sleep and entertainment. Women who neglect motherly duties are selfish.

Tana kosam tanu time tisukovadam selfish antunnava 

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

I looked up to my mom because she taught me that a woman can have more to her life than taking care of her kids. The reason I aspired to do more than my peers is partly because I have a working mother. A working mother is an inspiration to her kids, for girls to realize that they can be more than just a bride one day, and for boys to look forward to those qualities in whom they choose to marry. Despite all the time she spent at work, my dad always respected her. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I looked up to my mom because she taught me that a woman can have more to her life than taking care of her kids. The reason I aspired to do more than my peers is partly because I have a working mother. A working mother is an inspiration to her kids, for girls to realize that they can be more than just a bride one day, and for boys to look forward to those qualities in whom they choose to marry. Despite all the time she spent at work, my dad always respected her. 

Irrelevant comment.

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

So, you're saying it is the responsibility of a woman to bear children, if not, they are selfish?

+_(

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

15 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

If wife earns more than her husband, or if wife is more educated than her husband, society enduku chinnachupu chustindi? E society lo stay at home-husbands ki sthanam leda? 

First Aslau husbands  kanna wive salary ekkuva  vunte wives oppukuntaru , unless they are fat and ugly antunna @DummyVariable