Society why chinnachupu chustundi?

Meowalpha

8 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

If husband is chinna chooping wife, then they shouldn't be together. What I mean is society chinna chooping husband. 

Society has no time for anyone it’s only inferiority complex . My grand mother was professor and earned more than my grand father who cared ? No one . 

When my parents got married my mom was state govt employee and my dad was quasi government employee she earned more than him . Who cared ? No one. 

Both cases within an year men earned a lot more and got promotions faster . They had no ego issues nor Chinna chupu pedda chupu issues . Appude levu who cares now ? 

Manishi ki inferiority complex unte adi society ki apadistaru. Real men encourage women if she is capable . Relationship should bring out the  best of the person and should be supportive ala lekapote lite a manishi . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

If husband is chinna chooping wife, then they shouldn't be together. What I mean is society chinna chooping husband. 

society is not open minded, its a bubble created. we need to  play hide and seek with the society 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Society has no time for anyone it’s only inferiority complex . My grand mother was professor and earned more than my grand father who cared ? No one . 

When my parents got married my mom was state govt employee and my dad was quasi government employee she earned more than him . Who cared ? No one. 

Both cases within an year men earned a lot more and got promotions faster . They had no ego issues nor Chinna chupu pedda chupu issues . Appude levu who cares now ? 

Manishi ki inferiority complex unte adi society ki apadistaru. Real men encourage women if she is capable . Relationship should bring best of the person and should be supportive ala lekapote lite a manishi . 

Bemmiii%20(16).gif

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Manishi ki inferiority complex unte adi society ki apadistaru. Real men encourage women if she is capable . Relationship should bring best of the person and should be supportive ala lekapote lite a manishi . 

Ante are women in a position to be with someone who makes less than them or who are less educated than them

12 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Ante are women in a position to be with someone who makes less than them or who are less educated than them

Why not ?  Marchipoya my dad was engineering drop out and had to work as my grand father was in death bed and he did degree in night college and masters after marriage . My mom did masters before she is married only . My dad treated her as equal always . Inka she only keeps asking my dad permissions though she has all the Liberty .  I also did see a guy who is less qualified and earned lot less than me . Of course we broke up few years ago . I still see guys who earn less than me what’s so big deal if he don’t earn today ? Naku manchi chaduvu IQ unte chalu . E roju kakapote repu he will earn . Everyone has their time andariki time young age lone Kalisi radu . Attitude character and basic morals matter . 

Society light if couple has understanding .  The guy wouldn’t even give a damn !! 

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

intlo mogudu chinna soopu sudadam apesthe, society kuda apestadi...

intlo ne daridram petukuni ooru  mida padi eduvadam deniki ?

idigo ilane vendy ni impress chestav..,. nekosam malli vastadi chudu

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

ee case lo nenu ammai ni china chupu chusta.. she is stuck with such a loser ani... lol funny.. 

Ala ayite nenu me andari wives ni chinnachoopu chusta, she is following her husband instead of her dreams ani...

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Women who don't work and make a living for themselves are losers mostly. 

i dont see it that way.. especially if you know what they have to go through running house and raising kids..

• Upvote 1