Existing alimony laws in India

DummyVariable

16 hours ago, riashli said:

As long as girls have this madness to marry nri guy, dowry system taggadu 

what's wrong in marrying a nri guy? 

why are girls bad about nris?

are you implying non-nris marry without dowry?

basically, what is dowry system for you?

8 minutes ago, MRI said:

what's wrong in marrying a nri guy? 

why are girls bad about nris?

are you implying non-nris marry without dowry?

basically, what is dowry system for you?

Marrying someone without knowing how you will live without them (in terms of finances) is the problem. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Meowalpha said:

Marrying someone without knowing how you will live without them (in terms of finances) is the problem. 

papam ra db. db ni next level ki teeskellali ani nuvvu anukuntaav.

kaani veellu ee gadda biddal ra.. nemmadi ganey ostharu. 

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

if you take everything pilli posts seriously, you are the one who's being taken on a ride. hehe...

just go with the flow. pilli is cool.

Hahah. Kani pilli says marriage is not required which is impossible for most ppl. The last i heard is 400 yrs ago netwown. Dude i have read plenty of stories where women turned bitter waiting for mr. right post 30.

4 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Hahah. Kani pilli says marriage is not required which is impossible for most ppl. The last i heard is 400 yrs ago netwown. Dude i have read plenty of stories where women turned bitter waiting for mr. right post 30.

may be they won't be bitter if people left them alone.

I've known plenty of guys who mock unmarried 30+ girls and spread bullshit about them just because they can.

I fell in love with one such woman when I was 16 on the internet.. she was 45. She died 3yrs later. people were so nasty towards her. 

but she was a brilliant and kind woman who lived alone, and wrote books for her livelihood, and died of cancer. She was cranky sometimes.. everyone is. even you are. 

married women are stressed out all the time too.

7 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

So, because women run on a clock they need to find Mr. Right before they're 30 antaava

I love women who chose to not marry. there's a certain charm, and amazing strength of personality to choose to live like that.

so what if they are bitter sometimes. They are single because no guy could handle them. that means they are awesome.

I still remember vividly what nasty stuff they used to say about that wonderful woman, just because she was smart and articulate.

and the guys saying it were middle aged fcuking losers who were docs, and engineers.

they used to get on my pms and plead with me not to support that b1tch haha.. grown men pleading with a teenager.

it was on irc. hehe.. they claimed all sorts of bullshit about she was a prostitute too. but no, she was a lovely woman, who invited me to her home, and was nice to me while laughing at my proposal to marry her. 

39 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

papam ra db. db ni next level ki teeskellali ani nuvvu anukuntaav.

kaani veellu ee gadda biddal ra.. nemmadi ganey ostharu. 

The problem isn't with dowry or alimony. The problem is the lack of financial independence. If you get dowry or alimony because you don't have money to pay for yourself, then that's the problem. 

‘ 

9 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

So, because women run on a clock they need to find Mr. Right before they're 30 antaava

Yeah. That is one of the reason. And women cant deny the cardinal desires. Again it is individual choice to stay single or not. Who am i to force my opinions on others. I am just pointing what i observed and read. 

45 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

‘ 

Yeah. That is one of the reason. And women cant deny the cardinal desires. Again it is individual choice to stay single or not. Who am i to force my opinions on others. I am just pointing what i observed and read. 

Do you mean carnal desire? Ante a desire kosame they need to find someone antaav? Appatlo ayane unte why cucumber ane vaaru, ippudu cucumber unte aayanato panenti antunnaru. I am not saying everyone should be single, I am just saying there is no reason to find fault with woman or men that choose to be single. 

1 hour ago, Meowalpha said:

Do you mean carnal desire? Ante a desire kosame they need to find someone antaav? Appatlo ayane unte why cucumber ane vaaru, ippudu cucumber unte aayanato panenti antunnaru. I am not saying everyone should be single, I am just saying there is no reason to find fault with woman or men that choose to be single. 

rey papam ra db.