Layoffs in Wendy’s -due to desi witch tie up??

Tellugodu

Is this not due to Wendy's mgmt? They are simply trying to save costs. Some companies do not give a shot when laying off people to cut costs.

Infact everyone is trying to lower the costs and offshoring is one of the way going forward. It has happened earlier, it will happen in future too.

WITCH companies or Accenture or some other company or desis..how does this matter? 

3 hours ago, sureshkonda said:

Bokka kadu. Witch companies chesina penta ni tweet chesadu. Thappu emundi ? Nuvvu witch company employee vaa ?

aa witch companies ante naku allergy .. aa motham gang $ daggara too much vuntaru naku personal ga Congnizant nunchi NIIT nunchi CAP Gemini nunchi vachce vallu .. as is pulka chesadru.. blind ga nammaa

In old days, outsourcing  companies used to hire a mix of Americans and Indians.. as the clients tried to cut down the costs every few years by changing vendors, they started bidding for low rates. To cover the costs, they started bringing more and more desis to do the work.. anni Companies lo ilage all desi teams form ayyaayi... 

issue is not the desi companies but the clients who want to cut the costs.. and get things done for cheap.. 

2 hours ago, dewarist said:

Is this not due to Wendy's mgmt? They are simply trying to save costs. Some companies do not give a shot when laying off people to cut costs.

Infact everyone is trying to lower the costs and offshoring is one of the way going forward. It has happened earlier, it will happen in future too.

WITCH companies or Accenture or some other company or desis..how does this matter? 

I agree 

27 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

vadi peru chudu .. manalo manake unity ledu .. "@NoS386please" anta.. ento 

Telugolallu , telugollake unity ledu, how can you expect a unanimous desi support for a bill that too in a foreign country.unless he is not threatening/bullying/harassing, someone with his posts, he has all right to support/unsupport what he thinks fair for him.

remember desi is a term Identified for a person of Indian, Pakistani, or Bangladeshi birth or descent who lives abroad.

3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Telugolallu , telugollake unity ledu, how can you expect a unanimous desi support for a bill that too in a foreign country.unless he is not threatening/bullying/harassing, someone with his posts, he has as all right to support/unsupport what he thinks fair for him.

I understand going against laying off Americans here.. and against the working culture of outsourcing companies... but why against S386?
All other countries have other work visas..and have a path to citizenship.. but for Indians, it is only h1b.. 
did you guys already get your gc’s? 

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I understand going against laying off Americans here.. and against the working culture of outsourcing companies... but why against S386?
All other countries have other work visas..and have a path to citizenship.. but for Indians, it is only h1b.. 
did you guys already get your gc’s? 

But also remember no other country abused the H1b as us That’s one of the main reason for backlog.Maybe he is thinking that merit based immigration might only hope for him. S386helps early comers who filed before 2014 , he might still stuck in same waiting line for years. 

Just now, Tellugodu said:

If you don’t like what he said, object what he said but don’t abuse/use bad words baa , please.

I usually dont abuse anyone personally....Unless I find them utmost Aholes....

What kind of a psycho harms his own ppl.

10 minutes ago, ram4a said:

I usually dont abuse anyone personally....Unless I find them utmost Aholes....

What kind of a psycho harms his own ppl.

One genuine question baa- eventually after you became a citizen of this country you consider US nationals as your “own ppl” or it will only be indians/telugus will be your “own ppl” for ever. 

please don’t start to bash me, just a thought that came up after seeing your post.