———————

Merabharathmahan

Just now, user789 said:

db lo kid nee india  pamputhe... crime laga chustharu...

no comments from my side...

Avuna bokka yem kadhu .. Mari export/import cheyakunda .. oka 4 months pesitge all set

@3$%@3$%

2 minutes ago, user789 said:

db lo kid nee india  pamputhe... crime laga chustharu...

no comments from my side...

One of the parent especially without mom india pampatam is kind of crime ye mari , unless allergies issues unte, still apudu kuda atleast mom shall accompany the child

22 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

One of the parent especially without mom india pampatam is kind of crime ye mari , unless allergies issues unte, still apudu kuda atleast mom shall accompany the child

I think 3-6 months is ok as long as grand parents are healthy & focus completely on kid

if there are others members in house who can play /take care will help..

8 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Day care ki vellani 2 years old kids ki US lo speech delay avutunda. I heard several friends kids have this problem. Mobile and TV meeda full concentration and interest chuyistunnarata but manam matladinappudu interest chuyinchadam ledata chudataniki. 

nen8u cheppanu bhayya. chepte feel ayipotaaru. 

Day care ki vellani 2 years old kids ki US lo speech delay avutunda. I heard several friends kids have this problem. Mobile and TV meeda full concentration and interest chuyistunnarata but manam matladinappudu interest chuyinchadam ledata chudataniki. 

ekkada evaru matladataniki undaru . except parents. anduke spending time with them is very important instead of watching phones

Kids learn the language by mimicking the people who they see around.  India lo you have lot of people around which kids could mimic/learn from.  US lo most solitary life valla there will be very less people around.  Weekdays lo vere vallani kalavadam takkuva, weekends lo parents valla friends ni kaliste, kids have atleast that little amount of time to interact with more people. 

Secondly, two languages delays their speech too. Intlo parents telugu, daycare and youtube lo english... It doesnt help much... 2 year old kid couldn't express to his/her teacher what they want especially when they are from different language background.  Language and cultural differences make them understand they are different. Kids turn introvert. It changes once they can express in the same medium as others and as the days pass things get settled. 

Main Reason in delay when Kids goto DayCare:

Kids get confused and do not know which language to respond in hence the delay in speech. Its OK as per Pediatrician. You dont have to worry and pressurise the Kid.

Also less interaction with people around.

Ideally parents shd try to arrange and make sure the kids get an opportunity to meet ppl and talk to ppl. Put ur phones away. Nothing is more precious than time with kids.