albulfromalberta ID ni Encounter chesina AFDB Police department SQuAD

ILOVEGIRLS

2 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

hqdefault.jpg

foul mouth yesukuni andarini gelikithe ilaane vuntundi Minnie and @ILOVEGIRLS

Repu malla vachi ....  Prostitution lo ammailaki entha istaru ani oka theddu vestadi...manam endhi mey ee theddu ani annam anuko ...mee amma akka ani boothul minguddi ...but comedy entante.... mods manalni ban chesi ..vallani encourage chestaru

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Idhoka pedda mystery topic naaku. Aa minnie evaro aavida yemi chesindho aavidni migathavallu yem chesaro no idea. But pretty sure halwa made it worse haha

nenu ee db ni 10gedhi indukey.. sontha brain vaadaru. vaadu cheppadu, vaadi friend ki friend cheppadu... ani flow lo elli pothu untaru.

what happened is typical of any indian online group. one girl with a mind of her own acted, and spoke stuff they can't digest.

so they pick up bits and pieces from her life, arrange it into a believable story, amplify its significance by resorting to morality pleas. This is what every guy gang does in India. I've been noticing this since I was 15. I was attempted to be pulled into one such gang when I was that young, against an amazingly gorgeous charismatic woman in bangalore. she was 50+, and was extremely well read and articulate and all those 35+ uncles (doctors, engineers then) couldn't bear her mockin them, and doing it with style.

they made up stories against her, about her infidelity, mistook her age too. when she was in her deathbed due to cancer. 

These people have a sick need to control how women think, and even some straight thinknig men join these groups just out of 'bhai-bhai' sentiment and become outright assholes.

now minnie is not that awesome. she's just a kid, who's exploring and breaking a lot of things n the process. and what these people are doing to her is disgusting.

nobody actually knows what happened. they don't have to. That's not the point here.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Idhoka pedda mystery topic naaku. Aa minnie evaro aavida yemi chesindho aavidni migathavallu yem chesaro no idea. But pretty sure halwa made it worse haha

minnie is louder than the avg girl in this db. and that is unacceptable to some. nothing more than that.

22 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

nenu ee db ni 10gedhi indukey.. sontha brain vaadaru. vaadu cheppadu, vaadi friend ki friend cheppadu... ani flow lo elli pothu untaru.

what happened is typical of any indian online group. one girl with a mind of her own acted, and spoke stuff they can't digest.

so they pick up bits and pieces from her life, arrange it into a believable story, amplify its significance by resorting to morality pleas. This is what every guy gang does in India. I've been noticing this since I was 15. I was attempted to be pulled into one such gang when I was that young, against an amazingly gorgeous charismatic woman in bangalore. she was 50+, and was extremely well read and articulate and all those 35+ uncles (doctors, engineers then) couldn't bear her mockin them, and doing it with style.

they made up stories against her, about her infidelity, mistook her age too. when she was in her deathbed due to cancer. 

These people have a sick need to control how women think, and even some straight thinknig men join these groups just out of 'bhai-bhai' sentiment and become outright assholes.

now minnie is not that awesome. she's just a kid, who's exploring and breaking a lot of things n the process. and what these people are doing to her is disgusting.

nobody actually knows what happened. they don't have to. That's not the point here.

Hmm.. I understand .. and Any light on halwa’s role ?

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Hmm.. I understand .. and Any light on halwa’s role ?

he is taken in by bros into this. hope he is sane enough to see the pointlessness of it all.

whatever happened/didn't between him and minnie, and her successive revelations on this are much more clear cut, than the rambling nonsense that Halwa tries to present as a story.

about some ex-bf that minnie 'destroyed' or some such sh1t.  I mean why should Halwa care about some dude he is not related to? He should wake up and stop going down this road.

7 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

he is taken in by bros into this. hope he is sane enough to see the pointlessness of it all.

whatever happened/didn't between him and minnie, and her successive revelations on this are much more clear cut, than the rambling nonsense that Halwa tries to present as a story.

about some ex-bf that minnie 'destroyed' or some such sh1t.  I mean why should Halwa care about some dude he is not related to? He should wake up and stop going down this road.

Wake up endhi .. halwa thrives on such nonsense. 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Wake up endhi .. halwa thrives on such nonsense. 

may be, at a conceptual level he is attracted to nonsense.

but he's not into attacking individuals. but he seems to have made an exception for minnie, which is sad.

even if the story he claims is right. him attacking minnie for that doesn't compute.

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

may be, at a conceptual level he is attracted to nonsense.

but he's not into attacking individuals. but he seems to have made an exception for minnie, which is sad.

even if the story he claims is right. him attacking minnie for that doesn't compute.

he attacked me too..tried to get me banned in a sneaky way ..he attacks if he can lekapothe thoka muduchukuntadu..a classic bully.