Dora suggestions to jaggu

futureofandhra

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Jail ki poyina lekapothey tala narkuntta anina easy win man 

Adenti  bro, Cell phone n computer kanupettindi ,PPT making chesina ani cheppina easy win kada 

1 hour ago, Sreeven said:

Recent ga thummala with ghattu phone leak ani youtube lo viseo vachindi ga..vinaleda..

is this that video?  seems like some other folks discussing not the names mentioned in thumbnail

59 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Jail ki poyina lekapothey tala narkuntta anina easy win man 

Sontha mamani podistey easy ga vastadi cm post ani @ARYA uncle Vizag rk beach lo antunde. Adhi easy man rather than going to Jail. Jail ki emundi va cbn 2021 lo jail ki pothe easy ga 2048 lo cm avtadu 

3 hours ago, IntiMundhuchpl said:

A1 ala chesada bro. Orey jagga. But are you mokkapati Sai outside??

No bro. You know me, bayarea lo undevadni did you forget? I always pestered you to reduce you fatty stomach and asked you to go to gym manytimes. Ofcourse beer biryani unte chalu ga neku

Just now, SuryaBhai_itsabrand said:

No bro. You know me, bayarea lo undevadni did you forget? I always pestered you to reduce you fatty stomach and asked you to go to gym manytimes. Ofcourse beer biryani unte chalu ga neku

Bro. I don’t remember you man. Pm me Bro. Nee yenkamma. Naa friend ni thitti intha papam chesana. Sorry bro. Forgive me. Pm me