Kerela is one state that stands out

hyperbole

If the building were safe then govt should have taken over and established govt offices or hospitals in it. Unnecessary of waste of money .........

because of illegal construction the penalty for the builder should be loosing the land with it .........

i do not know the total story behind this .....but just my outside in view 

8 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

illegal constructions anni seize cheyyaali.. dont let them get away...

but dont destroy it.. and use it for poor people housing.. like rajiv gruha kalpa.. or ysr roofing scheme or vijayamma daba scheme.. 

Ilaanti shots padithey gaani builders kuda dhaarloki Raaru  - ippudu evadayiana build cheyataniki kuda dare cheyaledu !! 

poor ppl ki ivvamante, ippudu vunna owners ye poor ppl ani certificates thdchukoni vuntaaru or govt employees/politicians misuse chesthaaru !!! 

9 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Waste of money, years of effort and time... they should have seized it and give it to poor people who have no housing... 

all just turned into dust and junk... even cleaning it up will take lot of money, time and effort... 

Our CRPC & CIVIL code were not based on Social Justice so not possible in democracy  (Only possible in authoritarian GOVT or DictatorShip) ... otherwise Ambedkar would have included it already , if you need that kind of law you can start i will support you....