Is Jr NTR unlucky ?

user789

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

nuvve esinav gaa paina linka okati...

that's someone's blog kadha baa..it doesn't have any direct references...

ayina emundhi cheppu neeku thelusu naaku thelusu...evari biased views vallaki vuntaayi so marchalem..

mega fans emo annadu antaaru jr. fans fake antaaru evari aanandham vallake vadhileyyi baa

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

then yes ani cheppalem no ani kooda cheppalem..

nammevallu nammuthaaru nammanollu nammaru simple anthey

Ppl who did watch On that day like me knew it for sure :giggle:

21 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

Firstly analedu asalu...

Okavela anna matram endi ra ayya...  Guddha regabalisi snakebob gadu balayya evaro naku teledu ante rechipoye mega paans.... asalu anakunda annadu ani pracharamlo orgasms endo... 

simipiro gademanna  Amitab bachan laaga real mega star aa endi... potti allu mama creation...

Lol.... analedhu ani statement & then A contradict post so what ani !!!

pity this Slavery :giggle:

1 hour ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Unnai, but he is all rounder antunna... even i was a big critique of him, of late, his story selection improved...

there it a reason why all yester year folks from tfi ranks him the best...

he is comparatively good artist..

9 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Lol.... analedhu ani statement & then A contradict post so what ani !!!

pity this Slavery :giggle:

nuvvu nee pity madichi ekkadanna pettuko gani... Look at this.. Now tell me the the programm @3$%  - Nagarjuna's response..

Oh  by the way - i pity your ignorance and idiotic fake news monger

http://idlebrain.com/news/2000march20/nagarjuna-gossip.html 

• Upvote 1

20th January 2004

Allegation

There is a freak rumor that is spread on Internet by websites that 'Nag blasted NTR in a live show for showing disrespect on Chiranjeevi'. We have got quite a few requests from the fans of Nagarjuna and NTR to find out the truth in it. We at idlebrain.com always make sure that we do not hurt the sensibilities of celebrities by writing false gossips. And at the same time, we come forward to tell the truth by talking straight to celebrities so that the image of those celebrities is not tarnished just because some websites want to create sensation by throwing mud on heroes. Idlebrain.com has called up Nagarjuna Akkineni today afternoon at 3:30 PM to find out the truth.

Nagarjuna's response:

It's very sad that websites are reporting false rumors without verifying the sources. A website has the right to express it's liking to any star in what ever manner they like. But it does not have any right to criticize any star by false allegation. It is utterly disappointing that a website is using my name (Nagarjuna) to write an article on a star (Chiranjeevi) at the cost of causing disappointment to another star (Jr. NTR).

This allegation a complete lie. I have not read that article and I am not bothered to read it as well. It is disgusting that people stoop to such a level to spread gossips. I am also sure that the movie lovers are wise enough not to believe such freak rumors. It is quite funny. I have not heard of other telugu movie websites till now. The only Telugu film website I hit on when I find some time is idlebrain.com. I would like to congratulate idlebrain.com for completing 4 years. I am also feeling very happy that idlebrain.com is surging ahead with lot of many firsts to its credit.

Chiranjeevi is my good friend. So is Jr. NTR. All heroes in film industry live in harmony by wishing success to everybody. We do compete with each other on the screen. But off the screen - we are very good friends. Chiranjeevi said good words about my film Satyam on TV channels. Bala Krishna helped me in procuring a theater in Khammam city for Satyam film release. Everybody in the industry help me out whenever I need any. And I am here for all the people in industry to extend my help. All the people in film industry wanted Sumanth to come up. I wish all the youngsters in film industry to do well.

I would like to request websites not to spread spicy gossip for momentary pleasure, which causes friction among fans of various heroes. I would like to conclude that I have not said anything like that to NTR about Chiranjeevi in any live TV show. And I wish that the websites would increase credibility and responsibility by not publishing gossip items without verifying the sources.

6 hours ago, JANASENA said:

I’m not a fan of him but love home to see as a CM of AP one day. 

Pawala gaadiki appude hand icchava? Change your name JENASENA to JOOSENA MB.gif

2 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

nuvvu nee pity madichi ekkadanna pettuko gani... Look at this.. Now tell me the the programm @3$%  - Nagarjuna's response..

Oh  by the way - i pity your ignorance and idiotic fake news monger

http://idlebrain.com/news/2000march20/nagarjuna-gossip.html 

Arey pilli bitthiri ga - aada vaadi (nagarjuna) gurinchi Cheppaadu false claim ani - Nenu already cheppina that was extra added masala ani !!!!

Nag gaadu gentle man kaabaatti Zoo ni defend chesina thappemi ledhu !!