mayo clinic

gothamprince

1 minute ago, gothamprince said:

avnu ba prastutaniki intern trying for USMLE

Good luck Doctor garu . You have wonderful opportunities to do service and alleviate pain of many people . 🙏

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

then you mustn't be wasting time here.. USMLE prep needs hell of a lot of time & devotion!!!

thanks for advice ba too much stress ba  i took some timeoff

8 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

thanks for advice ba too much stress ba  i took some timeoff

I'm dead serious.. you shouldn't be coming here at all... take a walk or do some meditation for stress relief.. don't waste time here... GOOD LUCK!

Just now, r2d2 said:

I'm dead serious.. you shouldn't be coming here at all... take a walk or do some meditation for stress relief.. don't waste time here... GOOD LUCK!

Good post !

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

sure ba , thanks

29 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

avnu ba prastutaniki intern trying for USMLE

God Bless you bro.. you will need lot of luck and good contacts/recommendations..

one of my friend tried it.. he left govt job in India and came here.. despite having very good scores, he did not get admission as most of the seats require good recommendations along with good scores.. He lived with me here in US for more than an year and I saw his struggle very closely.. 

he wasted 3 years of his life.. for exam prep and trials in US.. couple of other friends have some very sad stories.. one girl got divorced.. one friend moved to Jamaica and working there.. 

I am NOT discouraging you.. all I am saying is Give your best try.. and also keep other options open.. like AP PG, Caribbean and other countries.. Ikkada USMLE vachinavalla % chala thakkuva.. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

God Bless you bro.. you will need lot of luck and good contacts/recommendations..

one of my friend tried it.. he left govt job in India and came here.. despite having very good scores, he did not get admission as most of the seats require good recommendations along with good scores.. He lived with me here in US for more than an year and I saw his struggle very closely.. 

he wasted 3 years of his life.. for exam prep and trials in US.. couple of other friends have some very sad stories.. one girl got divorced.. one friend moved to Jamaica and working there.. 

I am NOT discouraging you.. all I am saying is Give your best try.. and also keep other options open.. like AP PG, Caribbean and other countries.. Ikkada USMLE vachinavalla % chala thakkuva.. 

Thisi is very true i agree full luck baa ekada ayana  ledante Passport una vallane pelichesukovatame 

4 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

You missed most important thing which

many Indians lack In healthcare side. It’s called voluntary work with proven track record of it and promising to continue into the future. 

scores and talent And remaining all are secondary

9 minutes ago, acuman said:

Once one completed medicine immediately here they expect some kind

of research or shadowing or volunteer work

we have done lot of voluntary work through our college bro and have certificates of it, not great research but few case reports published in UG