mayo clinic

gothamprince

1 hour ago, spur said:

She got in one of the reputed Hospital and FYI her senior (4th year resident) got Fellowship in Mayo...

Talking about how to get residency. Not, talking about fellowship. Getting fellowship depends on residency. 

58 minutes ago, acuman said:

Talking about how to get residency. Not, talking about fellowship. Getting fellowship depends on residency. 

If you read ...I told about Residency first and later mentioned regarding fellowship 

On 1/17/2020 at 6:26 PM, Thokkalee said:

God Bless you bro.. you will need lot of luck and good contacts/recommendations..

one of my friend tried it.. he left govt job in India and came here.. despite having very good scores, he did not get admission as most of the seats require good recommendations along with good scores.. He lived with me here in US for more than an year and I saw his struggle very closely.. 

he wasted 3 years of his life.. for exam prep and trials in US.. couple of other friends have some very sad stories.. one girl got divorced.. one friend moved to Jamaica and working there.. 

I am NOT discouraging you.. all I am saying is Give your best try.. and also keep other options open.. like AP PG, Caribbean and other countries.. Ikkada USMLE vachinavalla % chala thakkuva.. 

Nah bro. It depends 

I work for us health care ni control ki panichestha we have all data about stundents nunndi Doctor daka. Usmle or residency position kavali ante cheppu manam edo okati cheyavchu I have all access to residency and physicians open positions . Dm me if u need any help.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, soldier said:

Nah bro. It depends 

I work for us health care ni control ki panichestha we have all data about stundents nunndi Doctor daka. Usmle or residency position kavali ante cheppu manam edo okati cheyavchu I have all access to residency and physicians open positions . Dm me if u need any help.

sure bro i will Dm you if i need help. thank you

• 1 year later...