Rants on telugu films

chittimallu_14

9 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

city of god story veru... the only similarity I can recollect was the gang'ism... epudo 10 yrs back choosa ful ga gurthu ledu anuko 

City of god mari raw, native and real story le .. comparison lite.. 

15 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Cinemallo meeku nachani generic topics meedha you can rant here... mostly about "big hero" films and formula films, im curious to know more points from everyone

my biggest gripe in telugu films is... prathi cinema lo heroine introduction scene lo, heroine endhuku edo oka manchi pani chestundi.... adi chesey manchi pani choosi hero flat aipovadam... like anadha pillal tho cake cutting, old age home lo pillal vadhilesina parents ki support ivvadam, animals ni kaapadadam road la meedha, etc... 

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Hero fights lo aggression kopam and emotion thoti antha mandini kathi tho potlesina okka case kuda undadu... Police lu undara assala? Konni saarlu ayithe aa potlaki assalu manishi bathakadu annattu kuda chupisthaaru... Kaneesam villian gadu ayina case petti hero ni bokkalo veyinchachu ga.... 

Movies are naive and still made like 50 years ago.

Chetta dialogues

cheap comedy

Cheap loud music and dialogues that I have to use ear plugs!

yerri fook elevations

Does anyone speak like that in real life?? Why these chootiya dialogues are encouraged saying they give goosebumps?

basically we need a new generation of artists and crew to replace the illiterate ones to see any good changes In movies. More than that, we need a new generation of audience to replace the current silly audience!

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

Movies are naive and still made like 50 years ago.

Chetta dialogues

cheap comedy

Cheap loud music and dialogues that I have to use ear plugs!

yerri fook elevations

Does anyone speak like that in real life?? Why these chootiya dialogues are encouraged saying they give goosebumps?

basically we need a new generation of artists and crew to replace the illiterate ones to see any good changes In movies. More than that, we need a new generation of audience to replace the current silly audience!

I love some over the board dialgoues and elevation scenes... .avi lekunda prathi cinema unte it gets boring.. real life lo unde kastalu, lauda lo problems tho anni cinemalu realistic ga theesthe mana life ki cinema ki theda em untundi... however the problem is every single film lo avi irikinchadam too much anipistundi... few movies like that are fine to watch even though they are overboard... but every hero every film lo vade thopu annattu choopinchadam too much ... like in a regular story film lo kooda avi irikistharu avasaram lekunda

On 1/19/2020 at 3:02 AM, chittimallu_14 said:

his intentions were different.. I said sukumar is intellegent, andhuke nannu edo troll chedhamani aa reply kottadu

anyways on topic.. ill disagree about sukumar, especially arya 1, 2 and nenokkadine... since you already spoke about nenokkadine, I will leave that

arya is brilliant, andhulo kids tho comedy ekkada undi other than 1-2 scenes... I thought the whole concept of "you dont have to love me back or accept me" was brilliant... also the way arjun beats the villian guy by being smart and how he outshines him in winning the girl was brilliant in the first half.... 

arya 2 aithe too good... allu arjun kooda chala baa chesadu... his character was very well written

nannaku prematho kooda nachindi naku even though that gold, silver balls concept was lifted from some old english movie. Jagadam also I like it personally and feel its underrated...

100% love was a biscuit though

arya 2 chaaaaaaalaaa athi.psycho lover batch.  veediki hero ni smart ga chupichalante high school math, psycho giri ki minchi chupichaledu.

why does trivikram portray middle class life in such a pathetic way? Andulo ee spoilt kid self obsessed AA gadni petti teese movies nak maha siraaku. vadu share auto ekkadam, paragon cheppulu veskovadam kuda tyaagam laga chupistadu. College mottam share auto lo vella, nakepudu antha pathetic feeling raale.

3V is super overrated. Khaleja tarvata nak oka movie kuda nachale 3v di.

His movies lo heroines aite mariiii dumb untaru, irritating ga.  AVPL lo pooja hegde character konchem tolerable, but aah thighs meeda focus petti penta chesadu. Heros emo auto punch lu eskuntu bathikestaru, adedo jabardasth skit la laga.  

28 minutes ago, Ellen said:

why does trivikram portray middle class life in such a pathetic way? Andulo ee spoilt kid self obsessed AA gadni petti teese movies nak maha siraaku. vadu share auto ekkadam, paragon cheppulu veskovadam kuda tyaagam laga chupistadu. College mottam share auto lo vella, nakepudu antha pathetic feeling raale.

3V is super overrated. Khaleja tarvata nak oka movie kuda nachale 3v di.

His movies lo heroines aite mariiii dumb untaru, irritating ga.  AVPL lo pooja hegde character konchem tolerable, but aah thighs meeda focus petti penta chesadu. Heros emo auto punch lu eskuntu bathikestaru, adedo jabardasth skit la laga.  

rich person ki koduku pudithe vadu talented .. ela aina thopu autadu

poor person ki koduku pudithe vadu moddu.. mandu cigarette kodtadu

ladies are weak hearts ... anduke nijalu cheppaddu... ante real ga delivery magic la aipotundi (3vs logic)

On 1/18/2020 at 11:31 PM, Rushabhi said:

Inkoti elanti story avvani andulo oka item song compulsory. Aakariki garuda vega type movies lo kooda pettaru. Malli daaniki top tier heroines ni recruit chesukovatam. 

This is the order of songs oka hero introduction song, oka item song, 2-3 duets ivi ayipoga ekaadanna avasaraniki okato rendo situational songs 

Mathu Vadalara
this movie doesn't have any of that but still none of us went to cinemas to watch this movie