Cabinet approves 3 capitals, vizag main capital

TOM_BHAYYA

సీఆర్డీఏ రద్దు.. అమరావతి మెట్రోపాలిటన్ అథారిటీ ఏర్పాటు.. మూడు అసెంబ్లీ సమావేశాలు అమరావతి లోనే.. కర్నూలు లో హై కోర్టు.. విశాఖలో పరిపాలనా రాజధాని క్యాబినెట్ ఆమోదం.

16 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Tuglaq ruling idi.. state ki unna problems chalanattu veedu vachi kotha problem create chesi time, money and resources ni waste chesi dobbutunadu ee issue tho.. criminal mentality unnodu rule cheste ilage untadi 

Agree with bold part. @~`

9 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Eedini elevations isthe endho anukuna.. pilli gadu .. full security unte kani adugu petatle bayata.. he is done chapter in these two districts atleast ..swayamkruthapam 

ippati varaku state ki revenue theche okka pani cheyaledu.. either problem create cheyadam or freebies panchadam adi veedu chesindi 

16 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Disagree .. chetha Kani CM chese pani .. 4000 acres vadhili migathadhi develop cheyachu.. but ipudu mining cheyali kadha vizag side .. so thapadhu velali 

Sure. You are at your will to disagree and I am at my will to express my opinion..

Develop ante, emi cheyali sir ? Like...is there any technical word to describe development ? any guidelines, bechmark,standard etc...

• Like 1

Asalu aa construction finish aina or almost finish aina aithunnai buildings anni em cheyalraaa

year ki oka building lo aa dhikku Malina assembly pettamantava

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Asalu aa construction finish aina or almost finish aina aithunnai buildings anni em cheyalraaa

Avanni kulchesi akkada oka smasanam kadatadu anta, state lo evadu poyina akkade samadhi kattali ani oka rule pass chestadanta A1 garu

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Yes Jaffa A1 is wasting resources but it was because of the stupid decisions of the most uncompetent, nincompoop CBN.

Meekoka crude and simple example icchi i'll try to explain . Please forgive me if the comparison is wrong:
 CBN wrote a Java service(Amaravathi) which is constantly running into

OutOfMemoryError

But he says that is the most innovative and revolutionary solution and wont fix it . He is the most stupid programmer who gets by others hard work and copying others work.

Jagan instead of fixing the root cause , increases the heap size and stack size and is trying to do a band aid by setting java opts to just kill the app and restart service/container. This will again keep the service affloat for more time than CBN's but root cause is still not fixed.

-XX:OnOutOfMemoryError="kill -9 %p"

Here the problem started with the stupid arse idiot programmer (CBN) who created the service. If anyone should be blamed for the chaos its CBN. 

Very creative post !  I loved it _-_

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Yes Jaffa A1 is wasting resources but it was because of the stupid decisions of the most uncompetent, nincompoop CBN.

Meekoka crude and simple example icchi i'll try to explain . Please forgive me if the comparison is wrong:

OutOfMemoryError

But he says that is the most innovative and revolutionary solution and wont fix it . He is the most stupid programmer who gets by others hard work and copying others work.

Jagan instead of fixing the root cause , increases the heap size and stack size and is trying to do a band aid by setting java opts to just kill the app and restart service/container. This will again keep the service affloat for more time than CBN's but root cause is still not fixed.

Here the problem started with the stupid arse idiot programmer (CBN) who created the service. If anyone should be blamed for the chaos its CBN. 

Namsthe anna how are you chala rojulaki

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Tamil Nadu la DMK ollu itlane shaandaar secretariat complex kattinaru valla hayam la...atarvata Jayalalitha sarkar vachi, aravollaki shandaar avasarm ledu ani cheppi kaali chepichi, same shandaar secretariat la lajawab sarkari daukhana pettindi...anthe kakunda pakkaki intha kaali jaaga vunte andulo  medical college sanction chesindi...idi antha jarigindi 2011 la..ipudu adi 400 Bed multi super specialty hospital, one of the finest public hospitals in the state...

Amaravati lo construction finish aindi tippi kodithe oka 10 lakh sft...with in couple of years complete exhaust ayipotadi

5 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

OutOfMemoryError

Title-Image.png

9 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

OutOfMemoryError

Inthaki thopu gawdivi root problem cheppaneledhi. Cbn adhi idhi ani ginjukunnav anthe.