All unmarried bacha uncles come here

ILOVEGIRLS

5 hours ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Married uncles elagu nijalu cheparu but You come home early and saw your future wife is jingi chaka with someone else in bedroom what would you do?

1) immediate vadilesthara

2) first warning ani oka chance ichi vadilesthara

3) your own creativity yem answer chestharo chepandi

I feel srry for u bro, dont take any extreme step...

19 minutes ago, ram4a said:

I feel srry for u bro, dont take any extreme step...

Blackmail lo heroine ni evado jingi chaka. Adi hero gadu chusthadu.  daniki nenunduku feel bro.  Btw this can happen for any one life, so whats reaction is the question, 

ne reaction yenti bro. 

Image result for blackmail movie

29 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Agatam ledu ga.. idigo answer it depends on case to case.. person to person situation to situation.. it also depends on personality type ...

Thats true. 

ok if someone going through this tharuma best solution ivadindi. 

51 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Blackmail lo heroine ni evado jingi chaka. Adi hero gadu chusthadu.  daniki nenunduku feel bro.  Btw this can happen for any one life, so whats reaction is the question

ne reaction yenti bro. 

Image result for blackmail movie

Future wife anntunav kaabati, hrt brk itadi nd she will never be accepted as wife...

9 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Future wife anntunav kaabati, hrt brk itadi nd she will never be accepted as wife...

Future wife ni pelli chesukonaka I mean. Munde telisthay engali evadiki kavali antaru. 

14 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Future wife ni pelli chesukonaka I mean. Munde telisthay engali evadiki kavali antaru. 

Nammakam matters !! 

nuvvu vedhava ayithe neeku alaanti wife ye vastundhi, nuvvu manchodivi ayithe manchi wife vastundhi - as simple as that !!

13 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Nammakam matters !! 

nuvvu vedhava ayithe neeku alaanti wife ye vastundhi, nuvvu manchodivi ayithe manchi wife vastundhi - as simple as that !!

No baa.

Its always opposite i saw.

Ma vodu ring master he got sita.

Prashant ani oka case ayindhi gurthunda.papam vadiki blackmail movie lo la wife vachindhi.

Just now, ILOVEGIRLS said:

No baa.

Prashant ani oka case ayindhi gurthunda.papam vadiki blackmail movie lo la wife vachindhi.

Happens sometimes - just hope u get a good wife & be loyal with her in the same way u r expecting her to be !!

1 minute ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

No baa.

Just now, Chinna84 said:

Happens sometimes - just hope u get a good wife & be loyal with her in the same way u r expecting her to be !!

Video share chesa chudu.

Be loyal for abayilu yenti baa.

Kuran em chebuthundi magadu yentha mandi ayina chesukovachu adadhi matram loyal vundali antundhi ga.

No one said its ok to girl  crossing border.

Just now, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Video share chesa chudu.

Kuran em chebuthundi magadu yentha mandi ayina chesukovachu adadhi matram loyal vundali antundhi ga.

Chusaanu bro, evaro edho chepparani cheyatam kaadhu bro !!  

when we expect someone to be loyal, can’t we apply that to ourself in the first place ?? 

3 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Video share chesa chudu.

Wrong! After Disha’s incident, why men are not realizing what women are going through and how much help and protection they need. If you cannot respect women at the least do not degrade them. You cannot have affairs with multiple women because you are a man. You must be loyal to your wife, if she cheats you report her to the law and move on. 

6 minutes ago, RiceCooker said:

Wrong! After Disha’s incident, why men are not realizing what women are going through and how much help and protection they need. If you cannot respect women at the least do not degrade them. You cannot have affairs with multiple women because you are a man. You must be loyal to your wife, if she cheats you report her to the law and move on. 

arey infedility crime kadu ra hooka.. endi report sesedi.. adi apudu ninnu court ki lagi..  divorce tiskoni, DV esi, alimony esi .. ninnu court lo rafe sesi.. ne paisal tho inkonthoni tirugutadi..pappu gadi la unte

• Haha 1