Telangana Assembly will pass resolution against CAA: KCR

lovemystate

31 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yes sonia gave them state. If the state indeed was so important for him he would have merged the party or make Dalit a cm. The state is already there and as you keep shouting “reality” - what is the need to go back on promises ?

Dalit CM cheye leka kadu.. mee nakka gadu, vani lobby, yellow media chese yavvaralu inta anta kadu..nakka gani lellalu ..mottaniki vani party ni bonda pettinchinayi..next evvani ekkada pettalo akkadi pettindu..these are formative years and he is making sure that the fckers like you are kept off TG politics

oke okkadu..nakka gadu at the epitome of political power, media, industry, money, power anni unde mee daggara..medalu vanchindu okka okkanivi..less than 14 years la state techindu..inka meeru peekedi em ledu ipudu..mee stature ippudu TG corporator ga kuda geluvaleni stiki poyindi..pakkana kusoni chekka bajana chesukondi

48 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Dalit CM cheye leka kadu.. mee nakka gadu, vani lobby, yellow media chese yavvaralu inta anta kadu..nakka gani lellalu ..mottaniki vani party ni bonda pettinchinayi..next evvani ekkada pettalo akkadi pettindu..these are formative years and he is making sure that the fckers like you are kept off TG politics

oke okkadu..nakka gadu at the epitome of political power, media, industry, money, power anni unde mee daggara..medalu vanchindu okka okkanivi..less than 14 years la state techindu..inka meeru peekedi em ledu ipudu..mee stature ippudu TG corporator ga kuda geluvaleni stiki poyindi..pakkana kusoni chekka bajana chesukondi

Hahahah... yem chesadu cbn .. telangana aapagalidada? Tdp mps parliament lo thanni maree etta adguthe atta icchar telangana. Yem aapaadu CBN..

it is clear your reality is not telangana, you actually have no confidence in telangana. Your reality is either kcr (because of caste factor) or simple hatred injected in to you against CBN. There are plenty like that .. @pamogudu is one example.

17 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Hahahah... yem chesadu cbn .. telangana aapagalidada? Tdp mps parliament lo thanni maree etta adguthe atta icchar telangana. Yem aapaadu CBN..

it is clear your reality is not telangana, you actually have no confidence in telangana. Your reality is either kcr (because of caste factor) or simple hatred injected in to you against CBN. There are plenty like that .. @pamogudu is one example.

there is no hatred towards anyone as long you guys don't poke your nose in our matters..my support towards KCR only go as long as he keeps delivering things. I am faithful son on the land ..then come what may be my caste, my religion or whatever..

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

there is no hatred towards anyone as long you guys don't poke your nose in our matters..my support towards KCR only go as long as he keeps delivering things. I am faithful son on the land ..then come what may be my caste, my religion or whatever..

Hahahah .. the only thing he delivered is cm post to himself and ministers posts to relatives and trash the brave history of telangana by becoming the palthu kukka of mim. Why couldn’t he deliver promises like Dalit cm or merger in to congress for telanagana?because He never respected the cause of telangana that much .

and if you are honest with yourself you will also admit you never desired telangana per se. All you wanted was punishment to tdp caste and chandrbabu Naidu. And telangana came in the way and in the confusion that is typical you guys settled with yourself tg is best way to punish tdp.

otherwise you have no confidence in tg. Kcr has no confidence on Hyd without being palthu kukka of mim. When you are a palthu kuttha in your own capital then what telangana hahaha.

there will be consequences for such thoughtless hatred based on caste. One consequence is dragging telangana in to a fight against hindus from

bd and Pakistan. This is very minor there will be more. Enjoy 😊.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Hahahah .. the only thing he delivered is cm post to himself and ministers posts to relatives and trash the brave history of telangana by becoming the palthu kukka of mim. Why couldn’t he deliver promises like Dalit cm or merger in to congress for telanagana?because He never respected the cause of telangana that much .

and if you are honest with yourself you will also admit you never desired telangana per se. All you wanted was punishment to tdp caste and chandrbabu Naidu. And telangana came in the way and in the confusion that is typical you guys settled with yourself tg is best way to punish tdp.

otherwise you have no confidence in tg. Kcr has no confidence on Hyd without being palthu kukka of mim. When you are a palthu kuttha in your own capital then what telangana hahaha.

there will be consequences for such thoughtless hatred based on caste. One consequence is dragging telangana in to a fight against hindus from

bd and Pakistan. This is very minor there will be more. Enjoy 😊.

time waste chesukoku ..evvani pani ki rani muchatlu

6 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Ikkada topic KG meedha kaadhu. Dhaani meeda nee niranthara  edupu entho  andhariki thelusu. It is about casteism in a langa fellow.

Aina nee thappu kaadhura. I blame your father. He was unable to build a healthy respect or love in you for his birth region. Mee amma moju lo thirig thirgi ivi vadilessadu nuvvu kooda attage me amma mojulo thirigi itta thayarravu. Kazhakastan lo gurram mamsam meedha unna moju neeku KG area lo pedala meedha ledhu. I also condemn caste system in KG but i do it for the love of region so they can be better both economically and morally. On other hand you behave like a hound specially bred for some smells in this case your smell is hatred for KG area.

@psycopk @afdb_sai I take it that you guys won't take any action when this type of language is used by my fellow pulka. Thanks for giving a free hand to us pulkas in this DB.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

@psycopk @afdb_sai I take it that you guys won't take any action when this type of language is used by my fellow pulka. Thanks for giving a free hand to us pulkas in this DB.

Lol.. what is the problem with the language I don’t understand. It’s you yourself who said you developed hatred against entire region because your daddy is kamma and married kannadiga and your daddy relatives made comments on that.

KCR wants to move a resolution against CAA but what is the use ?

The law is in force, Supreme Court kuda peddaga chesedi emi ledu...

TG assembly lo Anti-CAA resolution pass chesi emi cheyadaniki ? Or may be KCR is trying to stake claims at bigger pie at national level..

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Lol.. what is the problem with the language I don’t understand. It’s you yourself who said you developed hatred against entire region because your daddy is kamma and married kannadiga and your daddy relatives made comments on that.

Aagandi brother . Manam Manam gajji pulkas godava padi leader movement ni bhangam cheyyakoodadu. 

Anyway, KCR is a master when it comes to realizing and responding to situations.

Avasaram padithe last minute lo aina plans anni abandon chesi BJP/NDA tho chetulu kalapdamo...lekapothey addamaian boothulu titti anti ga chetulu kalapadamo edo okati jaragadam khayam...

Kani, Dora venakala tirigetodu evado okadu barbaad avudu khayam..!!

It is ofcourse the job of any father to develop some sort of appreciation for his janmabhoomi in his son. Neither blind adulation nor blind hatred. And you admitted here that you just have blind hatred and you don’t care about anything else.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Anyway, KCR is a master when it comes to realizing and responding to situations.

Avasaram padithe last minute lo aina plans anni abandon chesi BJP/NDA tho chetulu kalapdamo...lekapothey addamaian boothulu titti anti ga chetulu kalapadamo edo okati jaragadam khayam...

Kani, Dora venakala tirigetodu evado okadu barbaad avudu khayam..!!

While he shows his mastery for his positions and family the people will eventually pay a price.