Telangana Assembly will pass resolution against CAA: KCR

lovemystate

32 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

No the article says he is clearly planning to spend lot of energies against the bill. He plans to take out a 10 lakh rally, pass a resolution in assembly (not jsut interview). Why that much energy on a border issue ? And that too against his own relgion ?  being an oppurtunist he is smelling something here. Trying to build a national profile for himself on hindu suffering while giving KTR Cm ship.

There is no politician in whole of india who is as oppurtunist as KCR - alighning with congress, aligning with tdp,  breaking fast, starting fast, promise of dalit cm, promise of merger in to congress party.

he was addressing that as part of the question a journalist asked him on what he is planning to do?

pulka galle cheppali opportunism gurinchi..he was laser focused then and laser focused now..he had an unwavering stand towards Telangana and is all that matter end of the day to us and everything is secondary - religion, caste etc...konni kukkalu untayi..vallakosamu andarini bali cheyadamu sababu kadu

moreover he never played with minority emotions..he being a stanch hindu claimed multiple times he was secular and will remain secular and there is nothing to believe otherwise.

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

he was addressing that as part of the question a journalist asked him on what he is planning to do?

pulka galle cheppali opportunism gurinchi..he was laser focused then and laser focused now..he had an unwavering stand towards Telangana and is all that matter end of the day to us and everything is secondary - religion, caste etc...konni kukkalu untayi..vallakosamu andarini bali cheyadamu sababu kadu

moreover he never played with minority emotions..he being a stanch hindu claimed multiple times he was secular and will remain secular and there is nothing to believe otherwise.

Laser focussed on CM and ministers position for family you mean? - yes then you are right. he said he is planning to spend so much energy on it - how does it matter how he said it. he said it. how do you make sense of it ? are you saying he  didnt mean what he said - he is just being oppurtunist in an interview as well ?

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Nice try to run away from commenting on KCR. You can run but cant hide.

I just have one thing to say. Its a long thing though. short version is - the good fight in politics (as much as there is one) is at multiple fronts, you have to take whatever support you get for the right cause and move forward. doesn't matter if KCR is being opportunistic or not, his support on CAB is welcome.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

I just have one thing to say. Its a long thing though. short version is - the good fight in politics (as much as there is one) is at multiple fronts, you have to take whatever support you get for the right cause and move forward. doesn't matter if KCR is being opportunistic or not, his support on CAB is welcome.

He is not doing any good fight. He is coming at end to take benefits of the fight by muslims and dalits - like all  doras did - and like he did even with telangana fast. He is just an oppurtunist. i  think he beleieves CAA is dead so he can pose himself as victor. Even european parliament is discussing it.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

He is not doing any good fight. He is coming at end to take benefits of the fight by muslims and dalits - like all  doras did - and like he did even with telangana fast. He is just an oppurtunist. i  think he beleieves CAA is dead so he can pose himself as victor. Even european parliament is discussing it.

The fight doesn't end with muslms taking to the streets. CAB is now law. If KCR really follows through on what he says, he will literally be going against the constitution, which has been amended.

we require kcr support to defeat the CAB

I'm not convinced of the reason he mentions for his support. It seems a little weak sauce. but lets judge him on his actions. 

Just now, pottipotato said:

The fight doesn't end with muslms taking to the streets. CAB is now law. If KCR really follows through on what he says, he will literally be going against the constitution, which has been amended.

we require kcr support to defeat the CAB

I'm not convinced of the reason he mentions for his support. It seems a little weak sauce. but lets judge him on his actions. 

KCR who always made freindly overtures to Modi ? KCR who never has any view beyond telangana now wants 10 lak people on streets against CAA ? there is a saying "with freinds like these ..".

No you absolutely dont need him. I am not saying stop him - he can ofcourse participate. But he wont add any value apart from to himself. 

12 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Laser focussed on CM and ministers position for family you mean? - yes then you are right. he said he is planning to spend so much energy on it - how does it matter how he said it. he said it. how do you make sense of it ? are you saying he  didnt mean what he said - he is just being oppurtunist in an interview as well ?

Telangana is a reality..KCR or who after KCR doesn't matter - be it congress, bjp or trs..the person who will be at the helm will a TG bidda..

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

KCR who always made freindly overtures to Modi ? KCR who never has any view beyond telangana now wants 10 lak people on streets against CAA ? there is a saying "with freinds like these ..".

No you absolutely dont need him. I am not saying stop him - he can ofcourse participate. But he wont add any value apart from to himself. 

dora G dammunnodu..pakka lese todu anta kanna kadu..modi - shah ne kadu valla babulanu kuda vadaladu when it comes to his self respect ..

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

Telangana is a reality..KCR or who after KCR doesn't matter - be it congress, bjp or trs..the person who will be at the helm will a TG bidda..

Talk about KCR.

4 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Arey Kaka let him be

Manodu Jara hoshiyari pradarshisthindu anthey

Papam Dora la chethulloki the ellipoyyindhi Ani genuine baaaadha antheyyy

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

dora G dammunnodu..pakka lese todu anta kanna kadu..modi - shah ne kadu valla babulanu kuda vadaladu when it comes to his self respect ..

chaa ..he was always a player ..playing all sides. The only side he never dares to play is with MIM. As akbaruddin says he is their paltu kuttha.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/narendra-modi-garu-my-best-friend-says-kcr/articleshow/63154243.cms

PM Modi my best friend, says KCR

Modi’s praise for KCR leaves party leaders shell-shocked

you said he never against modi/shah..I posted his videos tearing them to pieces...he even went against Owasi when assaduddin spoke against telangana...he is not afraid to speak his mind when it matters. there are multiple times KTR/kcr vs akbaruddin had their share of feirce arguments inside and outside of assembly. 

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Ikkada topic KG meedha kaadhu. Dhaani meeda nee niranthara  edupu entho  andhariki thelusu. It is about casteism in a langa fellow.

Aina nee thappu kaadhura. I blame your father. He was unable to build a healthy respect or love in you for his birth region. Mee amma moju lo thirig thirgi ivi vadilessadu nuvvu kooda attage me amma mojulo thirigi itta thayarravu. Kazhakastan lo gurram mamsam meedha unna moju neeku KG area lo pedala meedha ledhu. I also condemn caste system in KG but i do it for the love of region so they can be better both economically and morally. On other hand you behave like a hound specially bred for some smells in this case your smell is hatred for KG area.

Brother mana pulkas ki vunnantha gajji yevariki ledhu. But ila bayata padite manavaadaina CBN ki debba padathadhi. Mana prince Loki chances ki debba padathadhi. TDP KG gajji party yye but manam ala bayata pada koodadhu.

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Ikkada topic KG meedha kaadhu. Dhaani meeda nee niranthara  edupu entho  andhariki thelusu. It is about casteism in a langa fellow.

Aina nee thappu kaadhura. I blame your father. He was unable to build a healthy respect or love in you for his birth region. Mee amma moju lo thirig thirgi ivi vadilessadu nuvvu kooda attage me amma mojulo thirigi itta thayarravu. Kazhakastan lo gurram mamsam meedha unna moju neeku KG area lo pedala meedha ledhu. I also condemn caste system in KG but i do it for the love of region so they can be better both economically and morally. On other hand you behave like a hound specially bred for some smells in this case your smell is hatred for KG area.

@futureofandhra brother choodandi mana typical pulka language. Mana pulkas antha ilaage maatladedhi . We should continue doing it.

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

@psycopk @afdb_sai choodandhi mana karudu gattina pulka brother chaala baaga chepthunnaru typical pulka gurinchi.