Where did Kashmiriyat go when there was a genocide against Kashmiri Pandits?

pamogudu

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Chillar L@njodaka, thuraq na modd@l dhaggariki vachesariki moving on aa ??

Thu nee bathuku..

As usual ga denkapothunnadu bro...matter ledhani avathalodiki thelisey lopala manodu aithey jump aithadu lekapothey goal post change chesthadu or abuse chesthadu....@3$%

• Upvote 2

The simple truth is India cheated Kashmir with hopes of independence. Not just this govt. But starting from the nehru that meddled with art 370 and relieve it of any of its teeth.

you expect some blowback from people who were cheated. It looks like India was waiting for something like pandit exodus to happen, to use that as an excuse to forever keep kashmir under its lease.

its sick how everybody in India thinks its okay

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

India is a colonizer in kashmir. 

british India lo Indians british ni champaledha? idhi kooda alaagey.

Thu nee bathuku - idhey philosophy tho me vuntaarara mee bathukanyha ?? 

J1had concept kuda idhena??

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

As usual ga denkapothunnadu bro...matter ledhani avathalodiki thelisey lopala manodu aithey jump aithadu lekapothey goal post change chesthadu or abuse chesthadu....@3$%

haha... a thread lo argue cheyyaleka paripoyi, support kosam adukkuntunnava as usual ga. 10gey ra.

Just now, pottipotato said:

The simple truth is India cheated Kashmir with hopes of independence. Not just this govt. But starting from the nehru that meddled with art 370 and relieve it of any of its teeth.

you expect some blowback from people who were cheated. It looks like India was waiting for something like pandit exodus to happen, to use that as an excuse to forever keep kashmir under its lease.

Coming from a vaunty who supports terrorists like burhan wani...it is no wonder...

Just now, Chinna84 said:

Thu nee bathuku - idhey philosophy tho me vuntaarara mee bathukanyha ?? 

J1had concept kuda idhena??

India is the colonizer ra. ye country valla own citizens antha mandhi sachipothey, cool ga emi jaraganattu continue cheyyadu.

brain vaadu. kashmir is to India, what india was to britain.

indian citizens should be ashamed of themselves actually

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Hindus raaka mundhu kooda some people were living in india.. why would you select only one particular era to understand the religious composition of that era?

why not simply concentrate on what is happening now, and find ways to heal.

the simple truth is, one generation is enough for the people to forget even the horrors of holocaust, and relegate it to side note. you are going back 100s of yrs. kashmiri pandits were vitctimized and brutalized, but how many groups are being brutalized in India every year.

why do only kashmiri pandits get vengence, in exchange get army to kill around 50k kashmiris for what happened to them. if this is not the act of a colonizer, then what is?

would you accept if army descended on hyd and started putting barricades every half km?

The point is you said the above which is no way related to what happened in the 90s. You kind of claimed pandits were outsiders and the local muslims were fighting against the pandits just like India fought against british soldiers during independence which are not the same. Pandits (or hindus or whoever were there, the non muslims) were there even before the muslims came in occupied antunna. Im not going 100s of years back, this story is from the the late 80s and 90s. 

The rest of the stuff is irrelevant to the topic I wanted to talk about. Indian army is not taking a revenge for pandits because common people are just pointing out about pandits, not the army.

I dont know about you but I know many Germans are still ashamed about the horrors of holocaust and majority of them still think they owe jews an apology. You cant even compare them to the majority of the thuraka batch that we have in India who believe in gazwa e hind.

Anyways Im out, I can surely expect you to move the goal posts and write some irrelevant stuff again, like you always do and Im not arsed to write one more paragraph again. Cheers

2 minutes ago, siru said:

idk when muslims came to kashmir..if im not wrong, ur point is that since kashmir was once upon a time a hindu majority so it has to be a part of india?

mari india is a secular country, we dont ever persecute other religions, hindu muslim bhai bhai  etc ani world stage lo proud ga cheptaru kada..that becomes invalid 

I didnt say that... read above

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

Malla nuvvu patthithu maatalu - 10gey ra picha L@njodaka

haha... a thread lo argue cheyyaleka paripoyi, support kosam adukkuntunnava as usual ga. 10gey ra.

Chalo vaunty nuvvu thopu Ani seppina kadha...Inka satisfy kaledganukunta anavasaranga na Peru ni we thread lo thesinav ...vaunty nenantey neku endhukantha moju and Roku....😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Coming from a vaunty who supports terrorists like burhan wani...it is no wonder...

coming from an idiot who accuses Afzal Guru of terrorism, i'm not surprised.

did you see the latest news about the inspector who got caught with a terrorist? I'm sure you would have. you know who I'm talkig about.

how about admitting that you may be wrong about afzal guru.

did you see the latest news about the inspector who got caught with a terrorist? I'm sure you would have. you know who I'm talkig about.

Yeah I may be an idiot par aap tho gaddhaar nikley ho vaunty ji....once again you are supporting terrorists here and the moderators aren't doing a thing @ afdb_sai @psychopk @MOD23...you are clearly showing a pattern...

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

Afzak guru paalu thaaguthuntey terr0rist ga mudhresaarantaav ??

lol.... cheppu nee list mottham, evarni paala batch lo vaallani okatesaari thavvudhaam !!