Where did Kashmiriyat go when there was a genocide against Kashmiri Pandits?

pamogudu

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

India is a colonizer in kashmir. 

british India lo Indians british ni champaledha? idhi kooda alaagey.

The point is you said the above which is no way related to what happened in the 90s. You kind of claimed pandits were outsiders and the local muslims were fighting against the pandits just like India fought against british soldiers during independence which are not the same. Pandits (or hindus or whoever were there, the non muslims) were there even before the muslims came in occupied antunna. Im not going 100s of years back, this story is from the the late 80s and 90s. 

The rest of the stuff is irrelevant to the topic I wanted to talk about. Indian army is not taking a revenge for pandits because common people are just pointing out about pandits, not the army.

I dont know about you but I know many Germans are still ashamed about the horrors of holocaust and majority of them still think they owe jews an apology. You cant even compare them to the majority of the thuraka batch that we have in India who believe in gazwa e hind.

Anyways Im out, I can surely expect you to move the goal posts and write some irrelevant stuff again, like you always do and Im not arsed to write one more paragraph again. Cheers

I didnt say that... read above

pandtis were overwhelming part of the govt, and its supporters. 

india didn't fight against british soldiers in independence. Mostly police stations, post offices and offices were attacked. with indian stooges working for the british inside them, and sometimes british too.

you want turaka batch to apologize for what kashmir muslims did? dude, get a grip.

ofcourse kashmiri muslims are s0rry for what happened, and are hpppy to welcome pandits back. 

Im not moving any goal posts. you are stuck in the hindutva narrative, which is factually wrong. I dont even have to go into moral aspects.

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah I may be an idiot par aap tho gaddhaar nikley ho vaunty ji....once again you are supporting terrorists here and the moderators aren't doing a thing @ afdb_sai @psychopk @MOD23...you are clearly showing a pattern...

you randomly assign some people as terrorists, and you expect nobody to support them? what kind of fool are you?

I referred to a recent news item of a kashmiri inspector who was caught transporting terrorists to delhi. He's linked with Afzal Guru. do you even konw the details of the case or are you just hand waving away like you did on the CAA debate? lol

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Afzak guru paalu thaaguthuntey terr0rist ga mudhresaarantaav ??

lol.... cheppu nee list mottham, evarni paala batch lo vaallani okatesaari thavvudhaam !!

Ee vaunty Azhar Masood ni kuda lovely person antadhi...

• Upvote 1

Just now, pottipotato said:

you randomly assign some people as terrorists, and you expect nobody to support them? what kind of fool are you?

I referred to a recent news item of a kashmiri inspector who was caught transporting terrorists to delhi. He's linked with Afzal Guru. do you even konw the details of the case or are you just hand waving away like you did on the CAA debate? lol

You are supporting afzal guru for his attack on Indian soveriegnity and you support the likes of burhan wani....vaunty aap tho Khali chinaal dikhrey ho...@MOD23

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Ee vaunty Azhar Masood ni kuda lovely person antadhi...

lol. its cute how you think you know everything, when you can't even have a simple discussion. 

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

You are supporting afzal guru for his attack on Indian soveriegnity and you support the likes of burhan wani....vaunty aap tho Khali chinaal dikhrey ho...@MOD23

keep ranting like a fool, without addressing what was said.

Just now, pottipotato said:

lol. its cute how you think you know everything, when you can't even have a simple discussion. 

Vaunty aap ko tho pishaap aagaya .... Kai ke liye vaunty ji...sharam Karo ....

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

keep ranting like a fool, without addressing what was said.

So do you support afzal guru, burhan wani ,jaish e Mohd and their actions...answer straightly if you have any guts or else as usual ga denkapo ...no problem...

7 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

So do you support afzal guru, burhan wani ,jaish e Mohd and their actions...answer straightly if you have any guts or else as usual ga denkapo ...no problem...

haha.. it was you who claimed that Umar Khalid was problematic for his support of Afzal Guru. 

I said that he's right because Afzal Guru was not comprehensively proved to be a terrorist, and that his hanging in a rush was atleast worthy of protesting, which is what Umar Khalid did.

Burhan Wani, I simply compared him to what Che Guevara, who was also killing bolivian military. I asked you, who claimed Che as a great leader, why Wani was not one.

about jaish mohd, its just your delusion. I didn't say anything about them. 

you are obsessed to prove I'm wrong. but you are too dumb to do it. you've lost whatever little sanity you had in the process. its sad.

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

pure muslim hatred tappa emi ledhu ikkada. movin on.

Kashmir purely belongs to Hindus. All our great sages did lot of austerities and tapasya there. There were many Hindu temples of historic importance. History teliyakunda mataloddu. Mu$lims are pure invaders who did lot of violence over India. Now they are paying for all there wrong deeds in the entire world. This race is closer to an end.

2 minutes ago, Beardman said:

@pottipotato

Everyone thinks here in binary 0 or 1 in sensitive matters......they don't want to know in detail

I'm still waiting for them to go beyond mere discussions. because I only feel pity for them right now. not rage.. max irritation.