Chiru Inviting Rich and Famous to His New Bungalow

tamu

59 minutes ago, tamu said:

Megastar Chiranjeevi’s new palatial abode is turning out to be the must-visit place for all rich and famous people of Hyderabad.

Even Chiranjeevi is very open in inviting all his friends, celebrities and businessmen to his new home. 

He is proud of this palatial bungalow designed by a Mumbai based architectural firm. Interiors were also done by a reputed organization. Those who have seen it are awestruck by the elegance of the mansion.

Chiranjeevi reportedly invested more than Rs 100 crore in this bungalow (minus land cost) for construction and interiors. It was his daughter-in-law Upasana’s idea to build this like a royal palace. 

Chiranjeevi threw a lavish bash for the stars of the ’80s at this new abode. Today, he had invited Telangana Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and Actor Nagarjuna to his home. 

janam sommey gaarz31KQGjpthZ7aFdxiEdozVduY9c3jE3wobexFf0

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

‘Ne age entha akka?’ Was my question ..andhulo neeku antha deep meaning ardam ayindha :D  Achievement kadhu just funnily teasing hehe $%^

Kashtala context lo adigav malla ah thread 1st nunchi chaduvukuntu ra.  What is funny and to tease about age if you are 20 yrs old ? I have to tease you calling immature inka @3$%

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Kashtala context lo adigav malla thread 1st nunchi chaduvukuntu ra.  What is funny and to tease about age if you are 20 yrs old ? I have to tease you calling immature inka @3$%

Lol nenu na college subject ye two times chadavanu malli a thread ah hehe ..cry@fl

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Kashtala context lo adigav malla ah thread 1st nunchi chaduvukuntu ra.  What is funny and to tease about age if you are 20 yrs old ? I have to tease you calling immature inka @3$%

Hence proved with all this discussion kada...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Yes, we do our best to go with the flow—but not with the torrent of injustice.

Taoism 

keep going rich people, You are blessed to be in this position

i did not bless them...ypbWpWaN_tCmt5KF0sEGVRQ4x2IlwMETQlf82M9c

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

no one blesses actually, its natural law

4QroXN6_9h_j3BdrZxziQkjooDBjU8FxyLcg8-wSnee bonda....only birth and death there is no law in the universe related to your metaphysical views.

17 minutes ago, galiraju said:

4QroXN6_9h_j3BdrZxziQkjooDBjU8FxyLcg8-wSnee bonda....only birth and death there is no law in the universe related to your metaphysical views.

Agreed,

i m open to any view.... like water, go with flow 

59 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

తాటిని తన్నే వాడుంటే వాడి తల తన్నేవాడుంటాడు..

Mukesh Ambani's Antilla costs around  Rs142,230 crores.

Around 5k crores, 2 digits ekkuva ayyayi