Favourite Time Travel Movies seen so far...

dasari4kntr

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Altering the past create a new alternate time line...

for example...if someone go past and made sure hitler win the second world war...that creates the alter time line like india under japanese rule by this time...

Mythological thevalani kadhu Kani .. vasistha muni ramayanam ni multiple times and multiple ending lo chusadu antaru.. so may be every scenario cover avuthundhi emo in parallel  universes (recent ga scientist started saying parallel universe lu untayi ani ..) .. so if I go and change the past event .. when I come back to the present ..Nenu different timeline and parallel universe ki velthanemo.. crazy and interesting stuff 

2 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Mythological thevalani kadhu Kani .. vasistha muni ramayanam ni multiple times and multiple ending lo chusadu antaru.. so may be every scenario cover avuthundhi emo in multiple universes (recent ga scientist started saying parallel universe lu untayi ani ..) .. so if I go and change the past event .. when I come back to present ..Nenu different timeline and parallel universe ki velthanemo.. crazy and interesting stuff 

Yaa...some concepts are beyond our knowledge 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:46 PM, Ellen said:

The Man from Earth - Changed my perspective completely great movie 

I tried to convince many people why this is a great movie. they looked at me like madman.

neeku naaku taste kalisindi... touch lo undu , chimpeddam 

• Upvote 1

@dasari4kntr if you are good at understanding physics..watch movie Contact. Boring for normal movie goers. Great to watch for serious science lovers. Its true to the scientific facts we are aware of till now. I felt the pain of movie makers trying to depict exactly what we know of so far. Story by Carl Sagan. Interstellar is my favorite but it has too many assumptions and hypothetical points.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Somedude said:

@dasari4kntr if you are good at understanding physics..watch movie Contact. Boring for normal movie goers. Great to watch for serious science lovers. Its true to the scientific facts we are aware of till now. I felt the pain of movie makers trying to depict exactly what we know of so far. Story by Carl Sagan. Interstellar is my favorite but it has too many assumptions and hypothetical points.

Sure will watch