Need accomdation in nj for 2 weeks

WHATSSAPP

2 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Why should I give even pennies to someone who had $350 just yesterday and still says he did not eat for 2 days? Sympathy?? You are not getting it here

nakdu anna ne life lo evadi kanna ichava

Why should I give even pennies to someone who had $350 just yesterday and still says he did not eat for 2 days? Sympathy?? You are not getting it here

potta meeda kottadam aa? Edemanna side income job ah claiming homeless and asking for dollars?

CITI_c$y

2 hours ago, WHATSSAPP said:

nakdu anna ne life lo evadi kanna ichava

You don’t know who I’m or what I do so let’s not go there.

you have not answered what you did with $350. Psycopk must be embarrassed for having given $250 to a hopeless addict like you. And multiple proposals of accommodation.

• Haha 1

you have not answered what you did with $350. Psycopk must be embarrassed for having given you $250. And multiple proposals of accommodation.

dont say you are manik basha

3 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

you have not answered what you did with $350. Psycopk must be embarrassed for having given you $250. And multiple proposals of accommodation.

psyco thatha given $250 to this guy😲 ?? Really??? 

350$ Emundanna. 

oka continental cusine vella newyork ki Travel 30$ ayindhi food 50$ ayindhi tip 20$ ayindhi. 

Tarvatha go go rama vella. 

Entrance 10$ ayindhi, Akada fafalaki oka 50$ visarali kada, oka 35$ dance, oka 4 drinks 60$, 20$ tip.Mallo sari floor meda velli dance vallaki chilara ichi vacaha.  

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

whats wrong ra bhai. Thata manchodu musalodu dabu vundhi kani age ayipoindhi andukay naku ichadu 

ChinnaBhasha

1 minute ago, WHATSSAPP said:

whats wrong ra bhai. Thata manchodu musalodu dabu vundhi kani age ayipoindhi andukay naku ichadu 

ChinnaBhasha

Arey nasty fellow :giggle: fake story lu cheppukuntu janalni picholani chestunav kada :giggle:

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

Arey nasty fellow :giggle: fake story lu cheppukuntu janalni picholani chestunav kada :giggle:

Nijam baa. I am so bad position endo jokes chesthuna kani na badha nake telusu.

7 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

That’s what he claimed but apparently they don’t care even if it is not true because he is bringing traffic to the db with latkoor threads and also good name for kindness. Why would they give him money when they banned him so many times in the past for spam and he keeps coming back with new IDs? It's all FAKE!!

7 hours ago, WHATSSAPP said:

350$ Emundanna. 

oka continental cusine vella newyork ki Travel 30$ ayindhi food 50$ ayindhi tip 20$ ayindhi. 

Tarvatha go go rama vella. 

Entrance 10$ ayindhi, Akada fafalaki oka 50$ visarali kada, oka 35$ dance, oka 4 drinks 60$, 20$ tip.Mallo sari floor meda velli dance vallaki chilara ichi vacaha.  

Good for you! Keep it going... Homeless ayyundi travel to NY for dinner, car undi $30 dollars to drive to NY, 40% tip, homeless ayyundi strippers, tips... OH YEAH!!

And mods will keep you here for sure for all this nonsense and traffic

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

That’s what he claimed but apparently they don’t care even if it is not true because he is bringing traffic to the db with latkoor threads and also good name for kindness

:giggle:

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

That’s what he claimed but apparently they don’t care even if it is not true because he is bringing traffic to the db with latkoor threads and also good name for kindness

are neku kadiri ganga ram yadav telusa? Chaapal bazaar rambabu telusa. 

Tamudu ani epudu phone chestharu ra. 

7 hours ago, WHATSSAPP said:

are neku kadiri ganga ram yadav telusa? Chaapal bazaar rambabu telusa. 

Tamudu ani epudu phone chestharu ra. 

You forgot to add your other bros - Thagubothu Ramesh and Tirugubothu Kamesh !! 🙄

Wow!!!!! Inkem? Poyi vallane adugu for help. They must help you as a bro.

We are done with this nonsense here!

21 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

@psycopk nuv devudayya.. ma cousingadini iPhone pattukurara ante 100$ used phone konukkochindu, that too got cloud locked.. nuv db story nammi 250$ ichinavante 

aa0a31978609a8692952dd1e1b96602c_d_w.gif