What is stopping you from returning to India

Daaarling

India is a 3rd rate wannabe fascist country, with people who have lost their mind, and are voting for mass murderers in large numbers, to deal with the reality of failed (failing?) civilization.

It is hell. don't go there, unless you are one of the assholes I described above. which I think you are.

so pls go. and spare the US

at this moment, right now, bunch of people that support the CAA(obviously RSS goons) are rioting in delhi and physically harming those who protest against CAA.In the capital. with police watching, and encouraging the rioters.

the police encouraging rioters (racists with guns) happens even in the US in smaller cities like portland. but in India we have a huge army of educated assholes who will support harming CAA protestors.

Imagine people who are fighting when their citizenship is at stake, and all these educated disgusting fcuking shitheads calling them names. and now celebrating them being physically harmed.

that is India. This is the toxic mess India is today. sick country. sick people. better off never to even travel to that dumpster.

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2020 at 1:35 AM, Agnes said:

at this moment, right now, bunch of people that support the CAA(obviously RSS goons) are rioting in delhi and physically harming those who protest against CAA.In the capital. with police watching, and encouraging the rioters.

the police encouraging rioters (racists with guns) happens even in the US in smaller cities like portland. but in India we have a huge army of educated assholes who will support harming CAA protestors.

Imagine people who are fighting when their citizenship is at stake, and all these educated disgusting fcuking shitheads calling them names. and now celebrating them being physically harmed.

that is India. This is the toxic mess India is today. sick country. sick people. better off never to even travel to that dumpster.

I think you had very bitter experiences in India

7 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

For me opportunities... ikkada naaku vunna talent ki Edo oka job dorukuthundi... India lo ayuthe matti pisukkovali 

True

On 2/23/2020 at 3:37 PM, Daaarling said:

Return to India good or bad idea ? Considering this isolated life.

Its not good or bad it’s prestige issue ... false prestige issue 

8 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

For me opportunities... ikkada naaku vunna talent ki Edo oka job dorukuthundi... India lo ayuthe matti pisukkovali 

Chala mandi idey bapathi bro ... you are honest 

• Upvote 2