What is stopping you from returning to India

Daaarling

23 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

both positive and negative...

India is home...USA is vacation...everyone likes vacation..that doesn't mean they hate home...

at the end of the day...if our h1b got rejected we have to go back to home India irrespective of any reason..

Do you not feel at home in the US? I do...

For me ikkada Konni  personal panulu aagipoinai aunty so trying to wrap things up.

my weakness is my parents.

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

Brampton telsa , Brampton...maa ilakha lane untadi ...nekoka 4 hrs trip oddu Baboi anedaka dorkutai indian food 🤣

BRAR restaurant untadi bhayya..11 ki poi 3pm daka food tintunalna families unnaru..mari too many items of food more 250 to 300 varieties of food..fully worth it..

4 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

BRAR restaurant untadi bhayya..11 ki poi 3pm daka food tintunalna families unnaru..mari too many items of food more 250 to 300 varieties of food..fully worth it..

Brar’S is good. Kani trinity common branch gave me bad stomach, I like tandoori flame and a anjappar chettinad...foodaalayams 😝

Nothing!

4 years... I was already bored of US life.

Resigned one fine day.. visited few places i felt were interesting, met some old friends along the way... and landed back in HYD..

57 minutes ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

Nothing!

4 years... I was already bored of US life.

Resigned one fine day.. visited few places i felt were interesting, met some old friends along the way... and landed back in HYD..

Good 

8 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Paisal

Avi unte first thing ikkadiki vachetodine kadu.. maa BTech MGIT batch paisal unna friends evaru raledu US ki, middle class batch anta US lone undi..

Ya money kosamey lekapothey  andharu jump eppudo