Did anyone experience this racing?

MRI

Ma patha boss attended that race couple of years ago. His boyfriend is so interested in this kind of stuff so they drove some kind of suv ( edo model dani Gurinchi explained but I showed no interest) before race day and camped there Anta evoo restrictions untai ata get there by 1 am no cigrattes , no gasoline kinda stuff ela cooking ante they took prepacked meals and all. If u want to watch the race u need to camp there ata. General visiting ki some car loads, some free shuttles Untai anta evoo points ani untai ata 13 point ala pit stops la there u can stop and get in free shuttles but can’t drive to peak point. They hiked from point 13 for 4 hours. Normal ga drive time 11-13 hrs upto point 13. Sorry I can only provide u this much of info. Anduke annaru papam tella ollu cheptunte pay attention ani ekada 

to answer short to ur question u can only go to that race if you wanna camp there anthe 

My boss did all kinda adventures he was once telling us abt some deer 🦌 hunting season where you are left in an jungle all by yourself you have to hunt, cook and survive by urself. No human contact