Telangana firmly on the path of development as Andhra deals with past TDP mistakes

hyperbole

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

This is the most dumbest question ever...

The state of Hyderabad, was the biggest and richest state in India pre-1947. Till the first states reorganization committee split the 524 dates on the basis of language.

The state of Hyderabad, was the largest, biggest and prosperous state. The state budget was much bigger than Andhra state.

AP, before it was merged with Hyd and after the split in 2014, they had the same issues and deficits.

okay. you call my question dumb, and proceed to explain why its the correct question. duh!!

4 minutes ago, Agnes said:

tell that to the aspirational class in AP. He ran on promise of development. and he tried to bring it. simple.

AP was bound to suffer the separation irrespective  of what CBN did.

Jaggu is fine too. CBN was fine too. KCR is fine too. its just different circumstances.

comparisons of TG and AP are nauseating at this point. no need to bring jaggu into this discussion.

Thanks bro nuvu okadivu kodiga facts cheptunav tell this to all intellectuals who on the day of separation said below statements

TG will go dark in  2months without power

All naxals and Muslims will take over state with no Law and Order as TG people doesnt know administration

All IT companies just with one look of CBN are in QUeuee to Amaravathi

Hyderbad Airport on the verge of closure

and so on 

54 minutes ago, Agnes said:

how dumb are u? most of them talk against Andhra/CBN because a lot of Andhra guys did the same for too long. that's the only reason. Not 'CBN faulty vision'. lol.

TG posters, if they were in the Andhra poster shoes back in 2014 would have made the exact same comments that Andhra posters made then.

it was evident on how many TG posters were spitting on recent RTC strike, with exactly the kind of neoliberal bullshit arguments.

exactly the kind of arguments Andhra posters made with regards to TG around 2014.

Its not CBN's faulty vision they hate. It is just chillara dcik waving competition.

I was talking about capital - what was dumb about it ?

According to you "Andhra guys did the same for too long", hence CBN carried the legacy of hating TG. So TG people obviosuly hate CBN for carrying that type of legacy

Just now, kothavani said:

Thanks bro nuvu okadivu kodiga facts cheptunav tell this to all intellectuals who on the day of separation said below statements

TG will go dark in  2months without power

All naxals and Muslims will take over state with no Law and Order as TG people doesnt know administration

All IT companies just with one look of CBN are in QUeuee to Amaravathi

Hyderbad Airport on the verge of closure

and so on

may be you don't know. I told them that they are stupid when they said that.

I reject almost all reasons AP posters gave for not giving TG. not in 2020, but in 2013 itself.

now what will you tell to TG posters who spit on RTC employees during the strike?

I see no difference between them and the AP guys who sh1t on TG. same fedual or neoliberal  upper middle class attitude that lacks any empathy for what the other person is undergoing.

both are crap.

Migration always happens from less industrialised to more industrialised states. Example : Andhra Pradesh to Telangana. This was true even in 1956 .

In fact , the latest literacy rates of Telangana as per NFHS 4 are miles ahead of AP  ( 2015-16 ) . Warangal district , for instance , had a male literacy rate of 88.7 percent against Visakhapatnam ‘s 82.8 percent , and a female literacy rate of 68.9 percent against a Visakhapatnam’s 64 percent. This data is from 2015-16 , the most recent data available.

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

I was talking about capital - what was dumb about it ?

According to you "Andhra guys did the same for too long", hence CBN carried the legacy of hating TG. So TG people obviosuly hate CBN for carrying that type of legacy

u have no idea what you are saying.

if TG posters still hate CBN, they are insecure cunts. they got their state. everything is settled.

1 minute ago, vincent said:

Migration always happens from less industrialised to more industrialised states. Example : Andhra Pradesh to Telangana. This was true even in 1956 .

In fact , the latest literacy rates of Telangana as per NFHS 4 are miles ahead of AP  ( 2015-16 ) . Warangal district , for instance , had a male literacy rate of 88.7 percent against Visakhapatnam ‘s 82.8 percent , and a female literacy rate of 68.9 percent against a Visakhapatnam’s 64 percent. This data is from 2015-16 , the most recent data available.

more evidence for why comparison between AP and TG are unfair.

thanks.

look into a mirror dudes. why did you sh1t on RTC employees during the strike?

then imagine if  you were Andhra person pre 2014, would you have supported the division.

so forgive and forget. all of us are the same sh1t.

8 minutes ago, Agnes said:

tell that to the aspirational class in AP. He ran on promise of development. and he tried to bring it. simple.

AP was bound to suffer the separation irrespective  of what CBN did.

Jaggu is fine too. CBN was fine too. KCR is fine too. its just different circumstances.

comparisons of TG and AP are nauseating at this point. no need to bring jaggu into this discussion.

Using existing city Vizag as capital could have improved promise of development a lot, eventually this could have benefited aspirational class a lot better

AP was never bound to suffer when you have rule of law, Again AP Reorg act has everything according to rule of law but it doesn't have powers to demand, since everything was quoted as 'feasible'.  It is the leaders and communication gaps made AP to suffer. 

I was not comparing AP to TG, since circumstances are different , development models are different

Just now, bhaigan said:

Using existing city Vizag as capital could have improved promise of development a lot, eventually this could have benefited aspirational class a lot better

AP was never bound to suffer when you have rule of law, Again AP Reorg act has everything according to rule of law but it doesn't have powers to demand, since everything was quoted as 'feasible'.  It is the leaders and communication gaps made AP to suffer. 

I was not comparing AP to TG, since circumstances are different , development models are different

I'm pissed off at TG posters smugness about how well TG is doing. not u.stop making this about you

I'm surprised that they think they are so insecure about TG even after 6yrs of separate state.

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

look into a mirror dudes. why did you sh1t on RTC employees during the strike?

then imagine if  you were Andhra person pre 2014, would you have supported the division.

so forgive and forget. all of us are the same sh1t.

If I am not wrong nobody shiat on RTC employees, everybody was showing sympathy and consideration on RTC employees. It was communication gaps between employee unions which messed up whole purpose of RTC strike and who paid the price, RTC employees paid the price.

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

I'm pissed off at TG posters smugness about how well TG is doing. not u.stop making this about you

I'm surprised that they think they are so insecure about TG even after 6yrs of separate state.

Did I talk anything about TG or insecure about TG ?

anyway peace out

neku @pamogudu ae correct

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

If I am not wrong nobody shiat on RTC employees, everybody was showing sympathy and consideration on RTC employees. It was communication gaps between employee unions which messed up whole purpose of RTC strike and who paid the price, RTC employees paid the price.

if nobody sh1t on RTC employees, I wouldn't be ranting like this.