251290 Indian students came to USA on F1 visa in 2019

tamu

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I agree. Its been the case since ages, its not ee madhya.

Between 1980 to 2000 only rich and upper middle class used to send their kids to US. It used to be a show off thingy..

Between the dot com bust to 2009 recession trend changed, it's only the middle class to lower middle class that's sending their kids here..

Even talent wise like my dad says India lo bratakalenollu ikkadiki vastunnaru now a days.. the top 25% of the class are taking jobs in India and settling down there. Only the remaining people are coming here..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Between 1980 to 2000 only rich and upper middle class used to send their kids to US. It used to be a show off thingy..

They go back, they won't continue to stay.

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Even talent wise like my dad says India lo bratakalenollu ikkadiki vastunnaru now a days.. the top 25% of the class are taking jobs in India and settling down there. Only the remaining people are coming here..

Jagan Anna edokati chesthe nenu ready

Rendu kulala adhipathya poru madhyalo AP is frocked.. I don't have any hopes for it..Hyderabad jindaabad..

More than a group it's individual's ego. Rest is all made up due to events. 

• Upvote 1

Ippudu akkada anni comforts dorukutunnay kada paisal unte.. same cars bigger houses ikkadiki vachi em cheyyali ani @tacobell fan lanti rich uncles feeling..

Madhya lo nenu endhuku le sodara. Stock market kudelu ayyinattu Jagan Annaa dayato anni aaviri ayyipoyayi.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

More than a group it's individual's ego. Rest is all made up due to events. 

Possible but either way I don't have any hopes for AP..anyways except for my inter residential, I I have never lived outside of Hyderabad.. so I am just ignoring AP for now .

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Madhya lo nenu endhuku le sodara. Stock market kudelu ayyinattu Jagan Annaa dayato anni aaviri ayyipoyayi.

Hmm.. same here.. No regrets though, deni time daniki vastundi.. We just have to wait ante..Penumaka rates emanna idea unda recent rates acres lo..

18 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Hmm.. same here.. No regrets though, deni time daniki vastundi.. We just have to wait ante..Penumaka rates emanna idea unda recent rates acres lo..

Everyone holding. No transactions.