Extended Warranty for premium car avasarama?

tamu

3 minutes ago, tamu said:

Luxury SUV ba

yes  --- if you want peaceful drives

no   --- if you want to pay from hand when any repairs

ex : i paid 1500$  for waterpump replacement for luxary sedan car after my warranty expired 

8 minutes ago, HEROO said:

yes  --- if you want peaceful drives

no   --- if you want to pay from hand when any repairs

ex : i paid 1500$  for waterpump replacement for luxary sedan car after my warranty expired 

I dont think water pump is covered bro...I had the extended warranty for a year but of no use....%$#$

19 minutes ago, tamu said:

Luxury SUV ba

If it’s top end in luxury model it’s mandatory, of base model in luxury may not needed and also make sure it’s not first year of redesign 

48 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

I dont think water pump is covered bro...I had the extended warranty for a year but of no use....%$#$

Mine cover water pump as well. It depends on what plan you take. The basic plan is useless but if you take premium plan then it will cover.

43 minutes ago, HEROO said:

oh ok 👍

This extended warranty was recommended by my credit union and the total cost was added to my loan...and they explained me that the warranty covers all electrical issues and other issues that wouldn't be covered by my regular insurance if there is a breakdown of the vehicle without an accident...I felt happy and added the extended warranty....8 months into the warranty, my wife's mini van had a dead starter and when I called the extended warranty guys, they said its not covered...there are too many clauses in that when deeply researched the extended warranty only covers few things that you will hardly experience in your car's lifetime if you own it for that long....%$#$

1 hour ago, tamu said:

Luxury SUV ba

they dont cover most of the things, you need to read the coverage 

only get if your make model year has some particular issues that warranty can cover.....like few lux have known issues like transmission issues or some other major issue...you can get this info from forum/fb groups 

No - it’s expensive 

Yes - they give additional features like extra miles warranty, lo jack, free lifetime car wash, road side assistance (u can get that from insurance), few parts coverage (mostly unusual)

no need of extended warranty. 

any new car (regular/luxury/premium) - will run atleast for 7-9 yrs without any issues. you will have company's warranty for 5 yrs if it's their mistake - use this for now. 

neeku mfg warranty ayipoyetappudu calls vasthaane vuntaayi for extended warranty - check that and take it if needed at that time.