How did you propose your lover?

Daaarling

On 2/28/2020 at 1:12 AM, Catabolite said:

I thought going out was going out of the house and ended up going out with a guy who thought I was going out with him, when I was really just going out of the house with him. 

Nice. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2020 at 7:52 PM, Daaarling said:

This is the lifelong memory. If successful you get the person you always wanted if not it remains as a sad memory. 

Well said abayunchi amayiki amayiki nucnhi amayiki vasthay baguntadhi.

But same lingam proposal abee cha..

Sare ratri collection yela vundi.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:22 AM, Daaarling said:

This is the lifelong memory. If successful you get the person you always wanted if not it remains as a sad memory. 

Directly I said "I love you"

Simple find a beautiful crunt, obviously u want pisikyfy and frock her, don't approach saying please spread or bend but politely say I love u..she will say yes then buy wine or champagne bottle take her to motel have few drinks and play amma nanna aata all night..next morning both happy and say bye to beach 👍👍 

naaku telisina best rule for guys.

cook dinner..fully decorate room..arrange a date night..whiskey scotch whatever .. invite her. dress formally ... cut a cake.. look into her eyes..

tell I want to tell you a secret..push her to a wall..tell I am shy and can only tell in darkness..kiss her forehead and tell "will you be mine for life"

8 hours ago, kathanayaka said:

naaku telisina best rule for guys.

cook dinner..fully decorate room..arrange a date night..whiskey scotch whatever .. invite her. dress formally ... cut a cake.. look into her eyes..

tell I want to tell you a secret..push her to a wall..tell I am shy and can only tell in darkness..kiss her forehead and tell "will you be mine for life"

Wow you look so romantic. Your Girlfriend will be happy for sure. These small things makes girl very happy.

54 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Wow you look so romantic. Your Girlfriend will be happy for sure. These small things makes girl very happy.

Makes girl happy ante ninnu kada.

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

experience experience. isontivi.. enno enno enennooooo

On 2/27/2020 at 6:52 PM, Daaarling said:

after marriage one fine friday told