Coronavirus Hotline Number : 8335821974

Amrita

@Amrita where did you get the number? even white pages, spy dialer , hiya, true caller apps also cant able to tell details...

i don't want to dial that number directly in middle of the night...

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Thatha ki poye kalam vasthe yem cheyyalem baa. Will c. 

NC Bus rally cancel chesi 2,3 days avutundi..Wisconsin rally cancel chesaru..em rallies schedule chesi levu..ila aite ela baa nuv

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

@Amrita where did you get the number? even white pages, spy dialer , hiya, true caller apps also cant able to tell details...

Statewide dhs numbers unnai 40+ states lo already active ga Corona kosam..u can use them as well

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Statewide dhs numbers unnai 40+ states lo already active ga Corona kosam..u can use them as well

newyork, nj, california, texas numbers vunte share please...

18 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

antha ledhu...naa thread okati pin aindhi...so i can change title...until mods pin this thread

need some time to verify that number

cool 👍

55 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Coronavirus Hotline Number : 8335821974

Mods pin this thread if possible . 

How to forget a nUmber laga undhi Aa number . 
should have picked an easy number 

Thanks for posting . 

14 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

I have cough and fever so I called urgent care . She told since I have symptoms and have no kits ( health department can only do tests )  they asked me to call coronavirus helpline . She gave me the number . I called gave all my details from Travel details to my present address , county and all details with health history . They told me to go get thermometer check fever and go to urgent care if it’s more than 100 degrees .  I have a health history due to which they told me to call back and update .  Ippadiki DB lo ento mandi call chesi test chesi untaru . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

newyork, nj, california, texas numbers vunte share please...

Texas - 18775709779

Nj - 18002221222 or 18009621253

ny - 18883643065

cali idea ledu bro!

But remember..Corona ani doubt unte don’t go to er or uc or any clinic..call them and they will pick u up

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, xano917 said:

How to forget a nUmber laga undhi Aa number . 
should have picked an easy number 

Thanks for posting . 

Haha . May be !! 

17 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I have cough and fever so I called urgent care . She told since I have symptoms and have no kits ( health department can only do tests )  they asked me to call coronavirus helpline . She gave me the number . I called gave all my details from Travel details to my present address , county and all details with health history . They told me to go get thermometer check fever and go to urgent care if it’s more than 100 degrees .  I have a health history due to which they told me to call back and update .  Ippadiki DB lo ento mandi call chesi test chesi untaru . 

16 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Texas - 18775709779

Nj - 18002221222 or 18009621253

ny - 18883643065

cali idea ledu bro!

But remember..Corona ani doubt unte don’t go to er or uc or any clinic..call them and they will pick u up

thanks...

i updated the title..

once mods pin this thread..i will remove it..

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Amrita said:

feel better..get well soon..

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello people
I need some help if possible.

My cousin who lives in San Jose got sick as facing Coronavirus and we have no information from him since 1st April 2020 .

Is there any phone number which we can call or any source where we can search for him?
we are in another country and have no relatives there.His family are severely worry about him.

If you have any idea please send me a message in Whatsapp to +989138346563

Your help is highly appreciated.