India and Virus

chittimallu_14

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

People are cooperating to good extent and all states are doing good job to handling the situation and about opposition/criticism will be there no matter what even in US its there Biden & Sanders were criticizing Trump's  handling of the situation,accept it and move on if any useful suggestion comes up nothing wrong in implementing it...

US was way slower in reacting compared to us... india suspended tourist visas and OCIs, I dont even think US did that as some people's parents are still flying into the US this week... screening kooda chala delay chesaru US vallu in airports and we did that before them.

Also one should understand something, entha screen chesina idi aagedi kaadu, this is not easily traceable or easily containable... eventually it will find its way into every country. That is not the problem here as that is the hard fact and we all should come to terms with it.

The problem is the fantastic mentality of some people waiting for this to happen so they can readily call the govt as ineffective or useless and laugh at modi or the army working tirelessly 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

In such cases, too much BOASTING is bad for the public. Apart from highlighting their "level best efforts", the  pracharam batch should also talk about the reality as well. In a country like india mass propaganda is very easy to carry forward. 

I dont get your point... boasting endi, ofcourse they will, not only in India even in the west they all said that when the virus wasnt prevalent in their countries... its the bread for any politician. If you are expecting realistic everything from politicians then the problem is with you, not them.

21 minutes ago, Ellen said:

My question was a generic wondering....screening baga chestunnam annaru kada how did these "foreigners" penetrate so far into my town ani;I am just pissed with all the high drama

Hyd nundi ochhunte eetela dive chesi aina pattukonetodu.. vere kaaada nundi ochhirru tg ki.. 

may b vaallu land ayyeppudu symptoms undi undakapovachu or Indonesia airport lo ne veellaki anti undochu bayataki ravadaniki inni days pattindhi anthe

airports lo thermal screenings unnai anthe kani corona test kits lev and that is not possible also in India 

Just now, superhit3 said:

It should be okay in Ind. Due to hot weather and availability of tons of bleaching powder n paracetamol. 

arey babu ee bleaching powder, paracetamol jokes inkenni days estharu DB lo... prathi thread lo adhe and every guy thinks its still funny  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont get your point... boasting endi, ofcourse they will, not only in India even in the west they all said that when the virus wasnt prevalent in their countries... its the bread for any politician. If you are expecting realistic everything from politicians then the problem is with you, not them.

Just that vocal supporters should have been more responsible that is all, because  I am not talking about you or I believing them; just other innocent people back home may take it very easy. Again,  I agree with "its the bread for any politician" ~ ila cheppaka em argue cheyagalam :D 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

arey babu ee bleaching powder, paracetamol jokes inkenni days estharu DB lo... prathi thread lo adhe and every guy thinks its still funny  :lol: 

I dont understand why u think everyone is in the funny mode. Paracetamol ok ani Italy, who kuda stated ani kondaru DB mates annaru bhayo 

11 minutes ago, Ellen said:

In such cases, too much BOASTING is bad for the public. Apart from highlighting their "level best efforts", the  pracharam batch should also talk about the reality as well. In a country like india mass propaganda is very easy to carry forward. 

Policy implementation ni criticize chese candidates vnnappudu boasting chese vaalu kuda vntaaru not sure if you're talking about implementation for screening of the virus

3 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

I dont understand why u think everyone is in the funny mode. Paracetamol ok ani Italy, who kuda stated ani kondaru DB mates annaru bhayo 

It controls body temperature but won’t kill the virus.. paracetamol is not cure for this virus dude 

7 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Hyd nundi ochhunte eetela dive chesi aina pattukonetodu.. vere kaaada nundi ochhirru tg ki.. 

may b vaallu land ayyeppudu symptoms undi undakapovachu or Indonesia airport lo ne veellaki anti undochu bayataki ravadaniki inni days pattindhi anthe

airports lo thermal screenings unnai anthe kani corona test kits lev and that is not possible also in India 

screening lo only Temp check chestaru. 

Manaku Infrastructure e ledu asalu.

12 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Makes sense. I was only angry ranting when i made the comment about screening re 

5 minutes ago, afdb002 said:

screening lo only Temp check chestaru. 

Manaku Infrastructure e ledu asalu.

Infrastructure ledu ani vere vaadi post vestaav endi....asalu matter veyyi

8 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Policy implementation ni criticize chese candidates vnnappudu boasting chese vaalu kuda vntaaru not sure if you're talking about implementation for screening of the virus

No i am not criticising screening or implementation at all. We only can do what we can do our best, rest is in the hands of people to be very careful. I was only ranting about people making comments like we have best screening, dont worry ani. Antha smug undaddu, undaddu emaina avvachu, we cant say for sure we are safe ani modati nundi na vadana