Calling

Ellen

4 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Em cinemal avi. 
katana aithe Kill bill chusi yess I want that anukunna.

Japanese onsens traditional stay enti sarey denikosam oka dedicated thread esi discuss chedam. 

1930-1960 madhyalo Japanese movies ...nak ww2 time la Japan ante pichi. Curiosity toh Chala aah time movies seed. 

Ya onsens separate thread 

Just now, Ellen said:

1930-1960 madhyalo Japanese movies ...nak ww2 time la Japan ante pichi. Curiosity toh Chala aah time movies. 

Ya onsens separate thread 

Nayana ippudu Japanese ante edo bapanolla lekka mello ga kanispistar nayana imperial Japanese before WWII vallu too much arachakam 

hacksaw ridge lo japanese gallu vuntar gaa 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Iceland kastam kaadu kaani wow air poinaka it’s kinda difficult to travel. Firstly flights are darn expensive, then everything in Iceland is  expensiveso malanti budget travelers ki ela 

Makes sense!

4 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Nayana ippudu Japanese ante edo bapanolla lekka mello ga kanispistar nayana imperial Japanese before WWII vallu too much arachakam 

hacksaw ridge lo japanese gallu vuntar gaa 

Their culture intrigues me a lot. It's not about whether it was derogatory...just curiosity anthe

2 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Makes sense!

ee year birthday ki maa board of trustees agreed to fund this trip but seems like I have to wait one more year to fulfil this. 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

ee year birthday ki maa board of trustees agreed to fund this trip but seems like I have to wait one more year to fulfil this. 

Hey motorcycle trip...wowww. India lo unnapudu 1000s of kilometers kodtunde. ..miss that

Just now, Ellen said:

Their culture intrigues me a lot. It's not about whether it was derogatory...just curiosity anthe

Even I am intrigued, though they are pioneers of some radical technologies but they still stuck to their root that’s what it makes me interested in Japanese culture. unlike India or other western countries try to emulate for that part of China too. Japanese with their limited resources ala unchanged ela vunnaru ani even with food,  vending machines pratidi neeku aaxharyam kaligistayi 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Hey motorcycle trip...wowww. India lo unnapudu 1000s of kilometers kodtunde. ..miss that

India lo adukoni nadupude bikes antha cinema lekunde 1000s of kilometers long rides ki 

2 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

The sweet stuffing is placed inside a rice flour batter mix and fried 

indian stores lo pulla mangoes dorukuthayiga vatithone chesedhi 

pfdb_brahmi29.gif boorelu

7 hours ago, sboyr2r said:

Even I am intrigued, though they are pioneers of some radical technologies but they still stuck to their root that’s what it makes me interested in Japanese culture. unlike India or other western countries try to emulate for that part of China too. Japanese with their limited resources ala unchanged ela vunnaru ani even with food,  vending machines pratidi neeku aaxharyam kaligistayi 

Same musings

Vending machine  ante gurtu came ...Did you check their vending machine videos by the same channel only in Japan?they are super interesting

15 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Same musings

Vending machine  ante gurtu came ...Did you check their vending machine videos by the same channel only in Japan?they are super interesting

k