Finally the Richest Cricketer Donates Generously

LordOfMud

12 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

LOL telisi matladathavo burning lo antaav teliyadu already Sachin and Sourav donated Fifty lakh rupees each.. 

Mana Kohli baabe naya paisa vidhalchaledhu monna Taj Hotels vaallu Mumbai lo govt medical staff ki free ga food supply super gesture ani twitter lo anatam thappa... 

Honestly never liked sacchinodu. I was fan of Lara

So I always talk nasty about sachin whenever I get a chance. I still think Lara is better batsmen than sachin although records doesnt reflect my opinion. 

38 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

ipudu kontha mandi vachi ivadam imp entha icham anadi kadu, ayena nuvvu entha donate chesav ani nalugu manchi matalu antaru be prepared

Adi nene anna pv sindhu ki annapudu 

pv sinfhu range adi ok figure 

but dhoni laga oka 1000 cr daka sampadinchina vadiki kadu le 

17 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

So I always talk nasty about sachin whenever I get a chance. I still think Lara is better batsmen than sachin although records doesnt reflect my opinion. 

Clearly better under pressure bro. No doubt about that

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

Sachin would donate all his centuries to have one innings like Lara's 153* against the greatest Aussie attack of all time. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Sachin would donate all his centuries to have one innings like Lara's 153* against the greatest Aussie attack of all time. 

okka 98 against paki in WC 2003 saalu ani antunna @SachinFan

7 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

He will donate but there is no cricketer born yet who's eligible for that donation.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cool_boy said:

ipudu kontha mandi vachi ivadam imp entha icham anadi kadu, ayena nuvvu entha donate chesav ani nalugu manchi matalu antaru be prepared

Same to Same adhey annaru ninna kuda Sindhu Akka donation ki

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

em ra bhai... em thadu idi indhulo meeru chesthunnadi endi... pottodi meedha edusthunnaru endhuku ikkada

Lara gadni compare chesudu endi... asal lara gadi peak entha? eedsi thanthe oka 6-8 years aadaada peak lo? pottodu played from 89 to 2014 (or whenever he retired) with having peak for entire 90s and major part of 2000s...  same thing with ponting... vaadi peak entha? hardly not even 8-10 years .. people easily overrate lara because he was "stylish" and think jumping on his bandwagon is super cool. Ponting is better than lara and sachin dwarfs both of them by a margin... Also its easier to dominate and have a better career when you have great players around you which was the case for the most part for ponting and lara to some extent... sachin didnt even have that until the early 2000s when ganguly, dravid, lakshman, zaheer, sehwag, yuvraj, etc came in... he was a one man show who had to play with manoj prabhakar, manjrekar, nayan mongia, ... the next best player to tendulkar in those times in batting was probably azharuddin anthe no one else... everyone else were wack. Just look at the win ratio india used t ohave back then to get a grasp of what kind of shite team we were back then in the 90s

I dont want to get into any other comparisons or his records but it is fcuking foolish to call out one innings and say his entire career is not worth that one innings lol 

Im not going to engage in a debate but just wanted to post the above anthe 

I mean im not even a fan of that guy but he is a fcuking legend of cricket... end of 

couple more points I wanted to add to this post... 

When Lara was one of the best in the world... sachin was there too and appatlo ponting wasnt there yet... when lara was close to retiring and ponting emerged as top 5 batsmen, sachin was still there in that same league and same level and same discussion... ponting and lara were both compared to tendulkar albeit different years ... madhyalo other players like Dravid and Anwar came in, they were there in top 5, probably sachin was still there.. atla top 5 batsmen ani chooskunte sachin was always there in the mix for the most part of his career

Also its not wrong to like a player that is number 2 or 3 or 4 or 5... I love Dravid and I wont start any team on paper without his name first, but I surely know he is inferior to sachin... Dravid is probably top 2 or 3rd or maybe even 4th best batsman from India and that is fine. Just because I like Dravid I cant delude myself and say that he is the best batsman ever and say his 180 in kolkata or 233 in adelaide is more than sachin's entire career and I wont say he is a better player than tendulkar even though I feel in some aspects Dravid is better than tendulkar but not overall.