Akshay Kumar tops the list- 25 CR for Corona

user789

Since the last 48 hours or so, there has been a wide criticism on Bollywood heroes for not coming forward to make donation for Corona relief works. As south India heroes announced their contribution, people and netizens started targeting Bolly heroes for being absolutely silent. Finally a hero comes out and pledges to donate Rs 25 crore.

He is none other than Akshay Kumar. "This is that time when all that matters is the lives of our people & we need to do anything and everything it takes. I pledge to contribute Rs 25 crores from my savings to PM Modi ji's PM-CARES Fund. Let's save lives, Jaan hai toh jahaan hai," tweeted Akshay Kumar.

PM Modi has announced the set up with Prime Minister's Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund (PM - CARES Fund) and invited everyone to offer their bit of financial support to this initiative.

A sign of relief and hope more Bollywood heroes will follow this and help the government which is working towards ending this epidemic.

19 minutes ago, user789 said:

Since the last 48 hours or so, there has been a wide criticism on Bollywood heroes for not coming forward to make donation for Corona relief works. As south India heroes announced their contribution, people and netizens started targeting Bolly heroes for being absolutely silent. Finally a hero comes out and pledges to donate Rs 25 crore.

He is none other than Akshay Kumar. "This is that time when all that matters is the lives of our people & we need to do anything and everything it takes. I pledge to contribute Rs 25 crores from my savings to PM Modi ji's PM-CARES Fund. Let's save lives, Jaan hai toh jahaan hai," tweeted Akshay Kumar.

PM Modi has announced the set up with Prime Minister's Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund (PM - CARES Fund) and invited everyone to offer their bit of financial support to this initiative.

A sign of relief and hope more Bollywood heroes will follow this and help the government which is working towards ending this epidemic.

He is a huge fan of modi from the past I have seen and he did a good job contributing 25c

35 minutes ago, user789 said:

bollywood khans paisa kooda iyyaru...fafam assale foor fellas...