E time la Seattle travelling OK antara?

macarenas

Mee sis intiki cherkune lopala evado okadu antistaadu

10 minutes ago, macarenas said:

Nen single gadni east coast lo unna, ma sister undi akkada. She is worried and asking me to come there.

Emi kaadu just maintenan 3 ft from anyone, once you go home, direct ga bathroom poyi shower chey clothes wash chey

Drive over 3-4 days better rather than flying?

aa flights n airports vadde vaddu...mana car better ani na opinion though it is tiresome to drive from east coast to Seattle ....tooooo far

23 minutes ago, macarenas said:

Nen single gadni east coast lo unna, ma sister undi akkada. She is worried and asking me to come there.

If required travel with precautions and be with your sister... Good luck.

2 minutes ago, macarenas said:

Drive 3-4 days ante ekadanna malli hotel lo stay cheyali ga. This is not an option I guess.

nijame...my thought is stay in a best n quality hotel with sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer too. naku risk antha airports and flights ani anukuntunna

direct flights vunnayaa bro? If so, occupancy yela vundi?

3 minutes ago, macarenas said:

direct flights unnay evening and morning 5 ki. Occupancy ante sagam flight kali, first class seat theeskoni pothe ok emo.

First class vaalaki kuda osthundi corona 

drive cheyandi....take breaks in friends place on the way...don’t stay in hotel...don’t go to any restaurants or even rest rooms 

travel as if you are the only one left in this world 

when your sister is worried worst case scenario lo travel with protective gear follow social distancing strictly use gloves , hand sanitizer and wipes

Just now, 2020 said:

First class vaalaki kuda osthundi corona 

drive cheyandi....take breaks in friends place on the way...don’t stay in hotel...don’t go to any restaurants or even rest rooms 

travel as if you are the only one left in this world 

drive chesina kani vache chances kuda unnayi I sugeest travel with protective gear