July lo India trip possible??

JambaKrantu

12 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Marriage has lots of freebies- you are missing on good dowry, free chex, monthly  paycheck of her. Think about it.@JambaKrantu

Bro ee kalam lo dowry evaru istunnaru, free chex with the same person will get boring after a few months.. Monthly paycheck ki equal gaa expenses and responsibilities kooda perugutay, not worth it. 

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Enti one yearaaa.. 🤯

Yeah bro ... do you think people will get back to normal like normal normal anywhere near to Nov 2019 ??? 
Medicine ochina kuda ... vaccine ochentavaraku normal avatam not easy 

31 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Bro ee kalam lo dowry evaru istunnaru, free chex with the same person will get boring after a few months.. Monthly paycheck ki equal gaa expenses and responsibilities kooda perugutay, not worth it. 

Katnam kakapoina, now a days parents are equally splitting the property even for girl child, in that way you will get some handsome inheritance. @JambaKrantu. Okay baa, I am curious to know what’ you wanted to do with out marrying anyone? Lifelong live in relationship ?? 

8 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Katnam kakapoina, now a days parents are equally splitting the property even for girl child, in that way you will get some handsome inheritance. @JambaKrantu. Okay baa, I am curious to know what’ you wanted to do with out marrying anyone? Lifelong live in relationship ?? 

Ok baa. How to pick good one? Divorce ani vadilesthe life long alimony ichchukovali kada boys.

8 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I get bored with a girl after 6 months. Usually I break off any relationship on or close to the 6 month mark.. I am in my 5th relationship and have been with 20+ women not counting Nevada visits.. Inni options chusaka it is very hard to settle with the same women for the rest of your life..  Once I hit 40 I will hire a surrogate in India and have a kid, that's it, but I can't be tied down to one women. 

19 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

March 1st week trip Cancel chesa. Qatar vadu reschedule chestam kani refund ivvanu antunnadu. July ki move cheyocha dates?

Also with current situation July lo India trip possibleaaa? A Boston Consulting group gadidi edo falthu study vachindi kada India September varaku lock down ani, is it even possible?

forget abt India , Some reports are saying that US should be locked down for atleast 6 months to contain the spread....

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I get bored with a girl after 6 months. Usually I break off any relationship on or close to the 6 month mark.. I am in my 5th relationship and have been with 20+ women not counting Nevada visits.. Inni options chusaka it is very hard to settle with the same women for the rest of your life..  Once I hit 40 I will hire a surrogate in India and have a kid, that's it, but I can't be tied down to one women. 

Agree 

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ok baa. How to pick good one? Divorce ani vadilesthe life long alimony ichchukovali kada boys.

Telugu amaylu kuda divorce istunnara ?? @DummyVariable , aa percentage out of 100% , probably not more than Just  1-2% untundi kada bro.

20 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Jambu just wait till 14th we can understand the situation if at all lock down extends it will till month end.. 

Beyond that full lock down undadhu it will be relaxed in phases India cannot afford such long full lock down.. Infact I doubt it will extend beyond 14th April also but will have travel restrictions.. 

Hopefully it will be OK by July for International travel it also could depend on from where you are coming to India...For suppose USA lo paristhithi goram unte travel doubte unna vachinaaka seedha passenger ni quarentine shift from airport itself.. 

So keep fingers crossed July trip should be on... 

its going to get extended until atleast may 12th , even if they relax the restrictions , Opening up international borders would be the last one on the list 

5 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

loko binna ruchi, all the best bro👍. Do use protection for safety of both. It’s hard to breakup with desi girls kada(even you want to move on, she will create drama kada) how do you manage in those situations?? @JambaKrantu

19 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

There are 1000s of India citizens that are waiting to return to India bro.. Parents that came on B2 that are stuck in usa, UK and Australia.. International students stuck in UK and rest of Europe.. I don't think India can ban international travel for 6 months.. May be vachina vallani oka 2 weeks quarantine lo pedtaremo like Police or health care worker will come every day and check that you are staying home and may be they will track your phone??

ippudu stay wherever you are is the best policy. India ayithe assalu allow cheyadi foreign flights ni specially from US. it is big risk to india.  Motham thaggindi ani US cheppinaka 3 weeks ki open chestadi.  ippudu visa ayipoyi undevallaku kooda immig. Vadu exemption istademo i guess because no flights to home country.  

12 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

loko binna ruchi, all the best bro👍. Do use protection for safety of both. It’s hard to breakup with desi girls kada(even you want to move on, she will create drama kada) how do you manage in those situations?? @JambaKrantu

I am used to that routine break up drama.. It's always the samething lol.. desi girls in US are not that clingy, they also move on quickly..

15 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Telugu amaylu kuda divorce istunnara ?? @DummyVariable , aa percentage out of 100% , probably not more than Just  1-2% untundi kada bro.

Seeing a lot of divorces in USA within Telugu community. When everyone is earning, there is no need to be dependent on each other. Boys ki almost zero advantage marrying ayithe. 

16 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

its going to get extended until atleast may 12th , even if they relax the restrictions , Opening up international borders would be the last one in the list 

Hmm.. may 12th should be fine..