Papam db uncles

Louboutin_shoe

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

nenu barely 1-2 videos choosa aa ammai vi and then I watched her a little late show... what an eye sore and cringefest that was... hasan minhaj gadu market chese sariki I thought she is worth it... ridiculous to even give her such a platform.... youtube lo comments motham against ee untai dhaniki... 

Her range is YouTube only. Talk shows are not her thing. I din even watch it. I in fact stopped watching her after 2015. She became very boring. Starting lo she had good comedy rants and all. Now she got that celebrity status , content compromised fully 

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

Sorry :( Kim video trisha issue remind chesindi andhuke cheppa but not comparing them two. 

Ayyo don’t worry queenu ...u r kid kada neek ekva idea undadu le. Some people are die hard fans 😆anthe 

Just now, Ellen said:

Her range is YouTube only. Talk shows are not her thing. I din even watch it. I in fact stopped watching her after 2015. She became very boring. Starting lo she had good comedy rants and all. Now she got that celebrity status , content compromised fully 

I think she milked her skin colour enough... andhuke no more content

4 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Probably.. I was too young so e video okati issue ayindi ani kuda I didnt know but later I read in websites that she got famous coz of this video.. or maybe thats just the masala news by media.. nonetheless yes indeed she was gorgeous and a good actress. Varsham intro song lo aithey🤩

idhe aa video... idi trisha kadu ani confirmation kosame esthunna ..... Image result for trisha bathroom

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I think she milked her skin colour enough... andhuke no more content

Haha sad but true, monotonous aipoinndi at one point 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ayyo don’t worry queenu ...u r kid kada neek ekva idea undadu le. Some people are die hard fans 😆anthe 

Yah I was too little a varsham song tv lo vasthey jump cheskuntu nene trisha ani feel avvatam thappa @3$%

Just now, Ellen said:

What re ? 

Lilly singh troll🤣🤣 she is too funny .. mom’s reaction aythey:giggle: 

ma mom ki chupinchali okasari probably she will slap me so hard😂😂

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

idhe aa video... idi trisha kadu ani confirmation kosame esthunna ..... Image result for trisha bathroom

Yupp clearlyy not her.. similarity undi and appatlo trisha was a new face kadha so confuse ayintaru

Just now, Ellen said:

Tondarga cheppureee I should sleep high time 

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Ohhh lol Manjeet sector 17 Chandigarh p7njab ...Vadi reaction highlight...go into kitchen make round Roti anatdu 😂😂😂

• Haha 1