Papam db uncles

Louboutin_shoe

Just now, Ellen said:

Do u know superwoman? Lily Singh? She trolled her so well lol ....Bart baker gaadi parody lyrics inka highlights for anaconda...cruel unde.

neeku lilly singh istama... 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Do u know superwoman? Lily Singh? She trolled her so well lol ....Bart baker gaadi parody lyrics inka highlights for anaconda...cruel unde.

Lilly singh telusu but e troll chudaledhu let me check it out😂

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

Humm 😐 

but it got her what she wanted ..

not at all... trisha is a good actress, athadu cinema okkati chalu aa mukka cheppadaniki... she is also very beautiful and good looking... aa video lo unnadi adi kadu ani apude andariki thelusu and it has got nothing to do with her fame... she was that era's top heroine for valid reasons

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

neeku lilly singh istama... 

No. She is irritating teenager idol Kani. Her parents characters konni genuine laughs vachinai..esp anaconda troll video and other pretentious song troll videos 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

not at all... trisha is a good actress, athadu cinema okkati chalu aa mukka cheppadaniki... she is also very beautiful and good looking... aa video lo unnadi adi kadu ani apude andariki thelusu and it has got nothing to do with her fame... she was that era's top heroine for valid reasons

She is a great actress... monna 96 lo Vijay toh on par chesindi. I can’t imagine any other heroine to match that acting through eyes like Vijay ...only Trisha kuda pull it off 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ellen said:

No. She is irritating teenager idol Kani. Her parents characters konni genuine laughs vachinai..esp anaconda troll video and other pretentious song troll videos 

nenu barely 1-2 videos choosa aa ammai vi and then I watched her a little late show... what an eye sore and cringefest that was... hasan minhaj gadu market chese sariki I thought she is worth it... ridiculous to even give her such a platform.... youtube lo comments motham against ee untai dhaniki... 

Just now, Ellen said:

She is a great actress... monna 96 lo Vijay toh on par chesindi. I can’t imagine any other heroine to match that acting through eyes like Vijay ...only Trisha kuda pull it off 

avnu... very unfair to compare her leaked videos to kim's and say trisha is similar... very disrespectful too 

Probably.. I was too young so e video okati issue ayindi ani kuda I didnt know but later I read in websites that she got famous coz of this video.. or maybe thats just the masala news by media.. nonetheless yes indeed she was gorgeous and a good actress. Varsham intro song lo aithey🤩

avnu... very unfair to compare her leaked videos to kim's and say trisha is similar... very disrespectful too 

Sorry :( Kim video trisha issue remind chesindi andhuke cheppa but not comparing them two.