#M0DI

user789

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Power Minister eh press release cheyyalsi vachindi so the crew put on top attention and handled it well with out any hiccups...

No impact of lights-out on electricity grid functioning, says power minister

Nine-minute lights-out event went smoothly; no impact on electricity grid functioning, PTI quotes power minister RK Singh as saying. 

"The power supply ramp down and ramp up - they (officials) handled very smoothly, and I along with my senior officials —power secretary, POSCO CMD —were personally monitoring the situation from National Monitoring Centre in the ministry. I congratulate all the engineers of NLDC, RLDC and SLDCs for handling the situation very efficiently especially in huge response to the Prime Minister's call".
The power consumption went down from 117GW to 85.30GW within the spin of around four minutes leading up to 9PM. That means this was much more than anticipated fall of 12GW, the minister said.
The ramp up was very smooth at around 110 GW after the dip in demand during light-out, he said, adding that no incident of any power failure reported. He also lauded power gencos NTPC and NHPC for rising up to the occasion. 

Enta cheppina memu vinam. Librerals crying on Modi and BJP ani already confirmed

10 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Enta cheppina memu vinam. Librerals crying on Modi and BJP ani already confirmed

Majilis already pics, videos gathering anta . Entha damage ayindho choopettali ga 

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Majilis already pics, videos gathering anta . Entha damage ayindho choopettali ga 

Ok. Deal with them. I think the govt is able enough to deal with these retards. Why do think anyone who reasons modi's decision is a muslim? Cant you have any other argument other than bringing the behaviour of muslims.

24 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Ok. Deal with them. I think the govt is able enough to deal with these retards. Why do think anyone who reasons modi's decision is a muslim? Cant you have any other argument other than bringing the behaviour of muslims.

bhayya... just to clarify a few things from my end...

1) not anyone who question's Modi is a muslim 

2) Not every muslim is bad (obviously).

3) The problem is with pseudo-liberals. Okadu muslim girl ni abuse cheste.. i am ashamed to be hindustan antaru... yevado cow dung party cheste... Hindus mottanni antaru.. media danni highlight chesi chupistundi... but when a muslim does something wrong, they selectviely ignore it. That's the problem.

India is a huge country. Obviously every section lo mistakes avutayi. There are extremists on both sides. One muslim guy is licking currency notes to spread the virus. Some hindus are going for mob-lynching of beef traders. Both are wrong. But selective ignorance because of ideology or external funding is not acceptable. 

• Like 2