West bengal is doing good even without lighting Diyas on April 5th

reality

5 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

I think lockdown should be enforced beyond 21 days.

social distancing em ledu kada manollaki 

I have told my family even you eat pickle and rice I don't care even after the lockdown stay home for one week more. 

Agriculture exclude chesi migithaadi lockdown extend cheyyali 

Lockdown antha buying more time. Mitigation efficient ga lekapothe inka kastame. Tablighi tarvaata Im $hit scared of the situation in India 

15 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

asalu ee thread enduku vesav bhayya WB great ani cheppaniki vesinava

chi chi..no way. Again, its the way you take it... if you are politically triggered... that’s how you think.

My point is on numbers alone... and wondering if they have something good to follow.... its crisis time for everyone. Any good practice is always good to follow.

In my view, lighting candles is bullshit

7 minutes ago, reality said:

chi chi..no way. Again, its the way you take it... if you are politically triggered... that’s how you think.

My point is on numbers alone... and wondering if they have something good to follow.... its crisis time for everyone. Any good practice is always good to follow.

In my view, lighting candles is bullshit

amav6.gif

andulo no harm naa why are you against it ani adagamannaru Bhakts.

11 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

amav6.gif

andulo no harm naa why are you against it ani adagamannaru Bhakts.

Its more of a distraction than anything else.., its just not the right time/ need.

Some may argue, it will bring awareness...but, People already have a tremendous understanding on it. Thanks to lockdown.

Looking at the pompous coverage from media about it round the clock, you can easily guess, how much critical and time-sensitive work/ information would have under-prioritized to make way for this stupid thing...

Just now, reality said:

Its more of a distraction than anything else.., its just not the right time/ need.

Some may argue, it will bring awareness...but, People already have a tremendous understanding on it. Thanks to lockdown.

Looking at the pompous coverage from media about it round the clock, you can easily guess, how much critical and time-sensitive work/ information would have under-prioritized to make way for this stupid thing...

adi mattuku evaru consider cheyaru. 

I would laud modi for atleast giving an update on what has been done so far, what are the steps have been taken and what needs to be done on the people's part to contain it. He should have given assurance on fighting this pandemic. 

vaadi red flower suggestions ni ala follow aithe, paina nenu anna points vaadu cheppi vuntey vaniki oka brownie point ostunde kada ani 

amav6.gif

1 hour ago, reality said:

@3$%.. 

Erri erri naayala... post nachakapothe G musokoni po ... notlo eppudu penda pettukoni thiruguthava ra lamdeke... maata assalu manchiga matladdam chethakada?

kool... 

13 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Erri erri naayala... post nachakapothe G musokoni po ... notlo eppudu penda pettukoni thiruguthava ra lamdeke... maata assalu manchiga matladdam chethakada?

kool... 

Arey ninne ra anindhi... kelukkundhi nuvve kada...  

kool

Arey ninne ra anindhi... kelukkundhi nuvve kada...  

kool

Panikiradhu Kanikarame...Anachivetha Avasarame...

avasarama kaka.. manchiga matladochu kada.... whats wrong with you??

37 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

adi mattuku evaru consider cheyaru. 

I would laud modi for atleast giving an update on what has been done so far, what are the steps have been taken and what needs to be done on the people's part to contain it. He should have given assurance on fighting this pandemic. 

vaadi red flower suggestions ni ala follow aithe, paina nenu anna points vaadu cheppi vuntey vaniki oka brownie point ostunde kada ani 

amav6.gif

Exactly the point.... lot of show with no tangible measures.

5 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Panikiradhu Kanikarame...Anachivetha Avasarame...

avasarama kaka.. manchiga matladochu kada.... whats wrong with you??

Chudu kaka... nenu niku bad intent tho first quote cheyaledhu... batman gadi eripoo quote ki smiley pettinav kada... na reply kuda chudu ani friendly way lo pettina.... but... looks like you mistook and literally pasted the text back to me... avasarama?

OK chill bro.

Chudu kaka... nenu niku bad intent tho first quote cheyaledhu... batman gadi eripoo quote ki smiley pettinav kada... na reply kuda chudu ani friendly way lo pettina.... but... looks like you mistook and literally pasted the text back to me... avasarama?

OK chill bro.

nen antha aalochinchaley kaka.. i was just laughing at your comment... no wrong intention... swarry kaka

1 hour ago, reality said:

what is that critical and time sensitive work/information that your tv channel would have prioritized otherwise???