#SareeChallenge

k2s

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

why galeez ?? cringy ga unda ?

Mamulu cringe kaadu. I successfully blocked 12 contacts in WhatsApp simply because they posted saree pics on status 🤣🤣🤣e video chusaka they are not bad anipistundi

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Mamulu cringe kaadu. I successfully blocked 12 contacts in WhatsApp simply because they posted saree pics on status 🤣🤣🤣e video chusaka they are not bad anipistundi

yeah.. most of the women anthe kadha.. we cant do anything 

We in Morrisville NC, lifting each other’s spirit. I know everyone is panic due to this pandemic. We stand, although 6 feet apart but together! Showing solidarity for those who are fighting this pandemic as healthcare workers, those who are delivering food to our doorsteps, those who are far away from us but are anxious about us, and of course for each other. The Indian colors and traditions hoping to bring smile amidst all the growing concerns! Payal has suggested this idea and everyone was agree with the plan. Mayur Shoot this video and Pankaj took drone video shoot. As someone said ‘collective consciousness has the power to heal the world’ Hope this brings cheer to you!!

Just now, sri_india said:

We in Morrisville NC, lifting each other’s spirit. I know everyone is panic due to this pandemic. We stand, although 6 feet apart but together! Showing solidarity for those who are fighting this pandemic as healthcare workers, those who are delivering food to our doorsteps, those who are far away from us but are anxious about us, and of course for each other. The Indian colors and traditions hoping to bring smile amidst all the growing concerns! Payal has suggested this idea and everyone was agree with the plan. Mayur Shoot this video and Pankaj took drone video shoot. As someone said ‘collective consciousness has the power to heal the world’ Hope this brings cheer to you!!

ittlu me  Treats and Travels

3 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Woww I guessed it. Looks familiar 

Naku test chesaru ninna . Waiting for the results . I am a physician. Fever and cough . Just Oka room lo kurchunnanu away from family . Feel like crying looking at such videos 

Just now, Googleyahoo said:

Naku test chesaru ninna . Waiting for the results . I am a physician. Fever and cough . Just Oka room lo kurchunnanu away from family . Feel like crying looking at such videos 

bro  , stay safe ..... 

2 minutes ago, Googleyahoo said:

Ayyo don't worry. We LL pray for the best. Take care and stay safe. 

Thanks . Husband kuda physician. He is taking care of kids . I worked in the covid until Saturday. Never posted much here . But feeling so lonely and scared 

Thanks . Husband kuda physician. He is taking care of kids . I worked in the covid until Saturday. Never posted much here . But feeling so lonely and scared 

Sad to hear sister... stay strong and all prayers with you... 

be strong.. you will be fine... as you a re physician you know more than any of us fools here... but reading the news tells us the majority of the people are doing with no symptoms or little symptoms... you will be alright, just stay mentally strong... bore kodithe DB lo thirgu time pass ki and avoid negative threads here