Cops lathicharge migrants as thousands gather at Bandra station to leave Mumbai, defy lockdown orders

Kool_SRG

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

mari India GDP antha perigindi antha perigindi ardhika abhivrudhi annaru ede na modi achievements, denikanna congress valu melu kada valu corrupt ayina they made Indian economy on track

their track record is true as much as  China's numbers on Corona :giggle:

Just now, Mirage said:

I was just saying based on some random tv channel interviews of the migrant workers. Yeah, maybe ensuring better living conditions and giving assurance about the safety of their family, if they are far away.. need to handle this crisis with more compassion

More than livings its their feel to go home with out work only sitting and eating isn't going to help even we feel irritated but we tend to control but its difficult to expect from them...

55 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Lock down kaadu saami inni rojulu unnaru ivvala lock down lift cheste ooru podhaam anukunaaru but 20 more days no chance anesariki godava...

Kastame handle chesudu vaammo

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

mari India GDP antha perigindi antha perigindi ardhika abhivrudhi annaru ede na modi achievements, denikanna congress valu melu kada valu corrupt ayina they made Indian economy on track

adantha enduku. ippudu unna yedhava em chestunnadu. TV lo 20mins prajalaki phuket lo advice thappa. 

economy dhi emundhi bongu. PM gaadu em plan chesthunnadu, and what is the financial package he's offering to indian states and its citizens.

all countries have done that. veedu prajala deggara donations aduguthunnadu siggu lekunda.

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

More than livings its their feel to go home with out work only sitting and eating isn't going to help even we feel irritated but we tend to control but its difficult to expect from them...

em cheptunnav. you are downplaying the possibility that these 'shelters' are actually unlivable.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

not enough media reports on those 'food' and 'shelter'. I'm going to assume that they are unlivable. ofcourse it is not restricted to MH.

100% perfection is next to impossible but states trying to do their best these migrant labors don't have any count which ever may be the govt they will be hard ship dealing it...

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

I agree

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

100% perfection is next to impossible but states trying to do their best these migrant labors don't have any count which ever may be the govt they will be hard ship dealing it...

the migrant labourers don't want 100% . they don't even know what it 100% is. 

let the press report on these issues. then we'll see. I'm not blaming the state govt. I'm sure they are doing their best. but there's a story waiting to be told here from the other side.

all reporting is currently one sided.

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Kastame handle chesudu vaammo

initially chaala reports that people are escaping from quarantine annaru ga.

andaru vaallani eskunnaru. but in some cases, the quarantine facilities were way below par anta ga.

would you stay in a place where the toilet is full of feces?

Maharashtra govt says migrant situation under control, to provide food, accommodation

Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh said that the situation of migrant workers thronging the Mumbai's Bandra station seeking to go back to their native places on Tuesday has been "brought under control" and said that the state government will "ensure accommodation and food for them".

However, the statement didn't provide details on how the authorities were planning to implement these measures for the migrant population stranded in the city as the coronavirus lockdown got further extended to 3 May.

Just now, TrollBait said:

initially chaala reports that people are escaping from quarantine annaru ga.

andaru vaallani eskunnaru. but in some cases, the quarantine facilities were way below par anta ga.

would you stay in a place where the toilet is full of feces?

Kastam, I wouldn't , it's gross. I'm already freaking out. Govt should ensure better living conditions. I guess it's hard to expect from the centre..but what centre can do in this regard is ....state governments need to be given enough funds and charge to turn these locked down schools and all ...like classrooms as living spaces. I'm no expert. I can't think of anything better than this 

12 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

adantha enduku. ippudu unna yedhava em chestunnadu. TV lo 20mins prajalaki phuket lo advice thappa. 

economy dhi emundhi bongu. PM gaadu em plan chesthunnadu, and what is the financial package he's offering to indian states and its citizens.

all countries have done that. veedu prajala deggara donations aduguthunnadu siggu lekunda.

manaki inko problem emiti ante pakkana pak ede time lo adavantage tisukuntundi

military budget lo nunchi money disperse cheyalekapothundi Indian govt.

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Kastam, I wouldn't , it's gross. I'm already freaking out. Govt should ensure better living conditions. I guess it's hard to expect from the centre..but what centre can do in this regard is ....state governments need to be given enough funds and charge to turn these locked down schools and all ...like classrooms as living spaces. I'm no expert. I can't think of anything better than this 

idhi okati Modi chesthey chaalu. state govts are serious to control this and get back to business soon.

but Modi's priorities are just giving bhashan. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Maharashtra govt says migrant situation under control, to provide food, accommodation

Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh said that the situation of migrant workers thronging the Mumbai's Bandra station seeking to go back to their native places on Tuesday has been "brought under control" and said that the state government will "ensure accommodation and food for them".

However, the statement didn't provide details on how the authorities were planning to implement these measures for the migrant population stranded in the city as the coronavirus lockdown got further extended to 3 May.

This could be actual problem provide food and accommodation

Aaditya Thackeray says Centre has taken 'immediate cognisance' of Bandra issue

After criticisng the Centre over the thronging of migrant workers at Bandra station, Aaditya Thackeray said, "The Centre has taken immediate cognizance of issue and is assisting state actively. We understand the catch-22 situation Centre and states face.Thankful to the Prime Minister and Home Minister for understanding the situation, while trying to ensure safety of home states of migrants."

Reports ailso said that Home Minister Amit Shah spoke to Maharashtra chief minister Uddhav Thackeray over the issue and expressed concern over it. "He stressed that such events weaken India’s fight against coronavirus and administration needs to stay vigilant to avoid such incidents. He also offered his full support to Maharashtra government," News18 reported.