Palghar lynching: 110 including 9 juveniles arrested for murder of two Sadhus [Deeply disturbing}

Tomb__ayya

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

there was one communal murder in my hometown few months back and no media reported it. info was only available in social media at that time. I have first hand info about that, priest was killed my Muslim guy for playing loud speaker, but no news anywhere. 

so, even news channels report is not completely true.. 

Warangal Sai baba temple priest incident?

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

there was one communal murder in my hometown few months back and no media reported it. info was only available in social media at that time. I have first hand info about that, priest was killed my Muslim guy for playing loud speaker, but no news anywhere. 

bro, violent mob, brutal lynching matters lo cut mirchi gangs ye untayi thappa inkevariki kuda antha merciless nature undadhu, ee investigation, reports are all fake to cover up and divert the attentions of majority people for vote bank politics. . . fate of india #$1

41 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Thats how the social media is running now a days... Not counting out a ploy to malign the MH govt. from certain sections which happened in that Bandra incident also.

Mainstream media, too. They will communalize and twist the narratives when the perpetrator is a Hindu or have a hindu name and downplay it when the perpetrators belong to minority community.

p.s. I don’t have to belong to a particular political party to state this fact

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

yes.. 

Yes, except not so popular local district news channels/YouTube channels no other mainstream media felt comfortable airing this

4 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Mainstream media, too. They will communalize and twist the narratives when the perpetrators is a Hindu or have a hindu name and downplay it when the perpetrators belong to minority community.

p.s. I don’t have to belong to a particular political party to state this fact

Thats why better not to conclude anything in such things the media is literally stooping to worse levels day by day...

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Thats why better not to conclude anything in such things the media is literally stooping to worse levels day by day...

Of course, media is agenda driven is a fact. And I am not drawing conclusions based on what media is reporting. Certain things don’t add up from the news report that you posted so just stating things that I came to know.. let’s wait and see where the investigation goes, or if it goes impartially.

42 minutes ago, Mirage said:

@Kool_SRG media wants to twist the narratives whichever direction they want to. Answer me this, why is the Church looking into the bail matters of the lynch mob?

Youtube lo evaro comment pettadu like 99percent Of the people from the village comes under sc and st category Adivasis anta vallani already motham conversion chesaru vallaki problem vasthadhi ani unpad mobki teliyaka they all killed them. May be that could be one of the reason church involve indhemo pina chepindhi correct ithey

33 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Em dharidramo ila tayaravuthunnaru..

8 minutes ago, Zuri said:

Youtube lo evaro comment pettadu like 99percent Of the people from the village comes under sc and st category Adivasis anta vallani already motham conversion chesaru vallaki problem vasthadhi ani unpad mobki teliyaka they all killed them. May be that could be one of the reason church involve indhemo pina chepindhi correct ithey

Yup.. I also doubt if the state police will investigate this seriously 

10 minutes ago, Zuri said:

Ee angle kuda unda inka enni daridhraalu chudaalo..

12 minutes ago, Zuri said:

next AP lo kooda ide jaruguddi

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Yup.. I also doubt if the state police will investigate this seriously 

After shivsena released video on this incident i dont think they will do it. Power loki rakamundhu idharu brothers chala sollu cheparu elder is somewhat patient. Younger gadu marati tappithey hindi matladadu and every time edho oka meetings pedthadu. No diff between owaisi and these guys. Ipudu action teskuntey vallaki votes ravu vallaki next time. Muslim and christian population mh lo bane undhi.