Is it a big mistake to have my child in the US if I am not a citizen there?

Moon_Walker

26 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

You are baccha infront of US constitution. They know lot  better than your conservative brain.

Birthright by citizenship on paper makes sense, but using it the way you describe goes against the essence of the law. 

2 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Birthright by citizenship on paper makes sense, but using it the way you describe goes against the essence of the law. 

Pillulu nek entha mandi pillalu ra

It doesn't matter where you are. It is a big mistake to have a child and it's morally wrong. Learn about Antinatalism. Read these two books.

Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence

The Conspiracy Against the Human Race

@Moon_Walker, sorry it's irrelevant to what you posted. But it is the truth.

22 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Haha you are ignorant to think that you know better law than US. Whatever might be the reason or intention, who gives birth for their kid here legally makes their kids american citizens by US law.

If you dont like US law, you are welcome to write your own law in your diary which nobody cares.

35 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Haha you are ignorant to think that you know better law than US. Whatever might be the reason or intention, who gives birth for their kid here legally makes their kids american citizens by US law.

If you dont like US law, you are welcome to write your own law in your diary which nobody cares.

Like I said, the intent of birthright citizenship is to ensure that citizenship is not restricted to a select few and avoid discrimination. But the way, you describe is the very reason anchor babies came into existence. There are a lot of examples of people coming to the US on visitor, student or work Visa to make babies in the US. Also some reports of people getting abortions in India so that they can have their kids when they move to the US. Does that mean that a kid born in India is not even worth living? What kind of insane logic is that. This country provides equal opportunity to everyone irrespective of citizenship, before you start your rants about my statement, this country was formed on the basis of immigration and has given all of us a lot of opportunities, doesn't mean that they gave us a right to exploit the gray area. 

38 minutes ago, Meowmeow said:

Like I said, the intent of birthright citizenship is to ensure that citizenship is not restricted to a select few and avoid discrimination. But the way, you describe is the very reason anchor babies came into existence. There are a lot of examples of people coming to the US on visitor, student or work Visa to make babies in the US. Also some reports of people getting abortions in India so that they can have their kids when they move to the US. Does that mean that a kid born in India is not even worth living? What kind of insane logic is that. This country provides equal opportunity to everyone irrespective of citizenship, before you start your rants about my statement, this country was formed on based on immigration and has given us a lot of opportunities, doesn't mean that they gave us a right to exploit the gray area. 

ekada taggedi ledantav mothaniki 

• Haha 1