Pelli chupulu experience

odhu_le_macha

Friend valla cousin valla thammudi friend strory:

The girls father called me up couple of times to meet. He was very polite, and the girls profile looked good too, so I decided to go and meet.

The meeting was fixed in a restaurant in South Bombay. When I was on the escalator I found that a lady was standing upstairs as though searching for someone in the crowd. This was the mother (thanks to pictures on FB I recognised her).

It was super weird that the parents had come along with the girl when I had explicitly requested only to meet the girl first, and would go ahead if both of us liked each other.

The meeting was even more weird. I found them asking questions like “Do you know how to cook? Do you have a car? Do you own a flat in Mumbai?”

After some time the waiter came to take the order. She ordered Mojito. It was 4 in the evening, and my tea time. I ordered a cup of tea. Both the waiter and the girl gave me expressions like I had ordered something contraband. The expression on the girl’s face when I ordered tea spoke it all. And I hated her for judging me for my tea. It was a mutual reject. We left and neither of us ever called each other.

I am a connoisseur of tea. A girl who cannot respect my tea, cannot be my life partner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Chai taagetolani cheap ga chusthe sampi bonda pettina paapam ledu 

I was about to tag u macha 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Chai kosam ammai ni vadulukunnadante, chutney kosam inkemi vadilestado?? 🤔

chai ante maku pranam kaka..

jeevithantham chai thagakunda unadala...

3 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

chai ante maku pranam kaka..

jeevithantham chai thagakunda unadala...

Ammai mojito order ichinapudu Abbai tea order ivvadam  yenta daridram ga undi.. chala theda ga undi.. of course, iddaru theda ga ne unnaru.. 
isn’t he judging her for ordering mojito?? 

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Chai kosam ammai ni vadulukunnadante, chutney kosam inkemi vadilestado?? 🤔

Chai chai nahi hai

Ek emotion hai

Peene waalon ka devotion hai

• Like 1