Do not buy...meat...I repeat....do not

Gentle_Boy

1 hour ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Do...not...buy...meat...I repeat....do not

Meat processing and packing industries lo....many of the workers are having  virus.

If u are buying...eggs...chicken...milk....goat...or sea food.

Don't buy them anymore.

K! Plz don’t buy for ur self... anything that can be heated or cooked shouldn’t be a problem at all!

Meeru bayapadithe bayapadandi malli oka post vesi vere vallani influence cheyadhu. Meat veggies evaina well cooked and neat ga wash chesthe emi kadu. And grocery vachaka 2-3 days tharuvatha use cheyandi for safety purpose.

• Upvote 2

Just now, CuteDesiGal said:

Meeru bayapadithe bayapadandi malli oka post vesi vere vallani influence cheyadhu. Meat veggies evaina well cooked and neat ga wash chesthe emi kadu. And grocery vachaka 2-3 days tharuvatha use cheyandi for safety purpose.

mari Bat Soup lo Corona sastadi ani enduku anukuntale ...y blaming chinese food habits ani...

@bhaigan  uncle asking

5 minutes ago, khabardar said:

kanisam sadivi petty bro comments.. I was talking about containers , not meat.. 

nev thatha gadi leka thinking.. absurd.. 

i am talking about cleaning veggies with disinfectants mind undha asalu?

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

i am talking about cleaning veggies with disinfectants mind undha asalu?

agreed...it is more riskier...using clorox to clean veggies..or eatables

Frozen Indian veggies are no exception - virus survives LONGER (for years) in cold environments

I would rather buy US items than Indian items! Even Indian stores are too small and so congested with people!!

39 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Disregard everything said in this stupid thread with half baked knowledge. Corona does not survive for more than 3 days on surfaces and not over 22 degrees. Cooking will destroy it. Frozen Indian veggies are no exception - virus survives LONGER (for years) in cold environments 

trust things said by qualified doctors like this one - don’t panic - just buy, COOK and eat. Don’t eat anything raw like raw veggies 

corona virus survived 17 days one one cruise line as per record 

2 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Frozen Indian veggies are no exception - virus survives LONGER (for years) in cold environments

I would rather buy US items than Indian items! Even Indian store itself is so congested with people!!

Indians don’t maintain social distancing at all lol.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

corona virus survived 17 days one one cruise line as per record 

That’s not verified if it was related to cruise situation as per the video

5 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

That’s not verified if it was related to cruise situation as per the video

Coronavirus RNA was found on surfaces aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship up to 17 days after passengers disembarked, lasting far longer on surfaces than previous research has shown, according to new data published Monday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 

The study examined the Japanese and U.S. government efforts to contain the COVID-19 outbreaks on the Carnival-owned Diamond Princess ship in Japan and the Grand Princess ship in California. Passengers and crew on both ships were quarantined on board after previous guests, who didn’t  have any symptoms while aboard each of the ships, tested positive for COVID-19 after landing ashore.