Guys Urgent..Gofund for friends friend please help

AFDBRAJA

43 minutes ago, prabhudevafan said:

Amma danamma battayo. Really???? 

850k dobbinda adi? 

Ya almost 1 million. Aa abbai family ki maathram 25lakhs ivvataniki kuda sachipoyindhi, installments lo isthaanu ani kathalu padindhi where as they expected atleast little in bulk and common frnds  also suggested her to give bulk at once as the boy’s parents aren’t that rich too. But no father listening, court ki kuda velthamannaru vaallu and she offered some settlement but don’t know what happened after that. 

29 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

What ever. Heard so many bad stories about her... ee gofundme create chesina vallu money amey ki srinu parents ki equal gaa distrubute cheddam anukunnaru anta. Bottom line srinu parents dint get a penny

+1000. 

My friend is very very close frnd to that couple, vaallu 50/50 intention tho start chesaaru but the mistake they did was didn’t include the boy’s parents as beneficiary. Later they felt repented for this mistake..my frnd also went to her place to convince after she back from India, but no use. She said, s s I get it but nothing she did as far as I knew.

10 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

+1000. 

My friend is very very close frnd to that couple, vaallu 50/50 intention tho start chesaaru but the mistake they did was didn’t include the boy’s parents as beneficiary. Later they felt repented for this mistake..my frnd also went to her place to convince after she back from India, but no use. She said, s s I get it but nothing she did as far as I knew.

See guys she got justice by getting 1 million. 

Her intention was to donate the half the money to another srinu like this incident happens, so far nothing happened so keeping it whats wrong. 

Boys parente ivataniki idemana pichida. Antha manasunadhi aythy she woud have never accepted so much fund. 

Booka 7 crores isthe kani madam salla padaha..

16 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

See guys she got justice by getting 1 million. 

Her intention was to donate the half the money to another srinu like this incident happens, so far nothing happened so keeping it whats wrong. 

Boys parente ivataniki idemana pichida. Antha manasunadhi aythy she woud have never accepted so much fund. 

Booka 7 crores isthe kani madam salla padaha..

She got justice for the price of one parent’s 25 yrs hard work !!!

Just now, JaiTDP said:

She got justice for the price of one parent’s 25 yrs hard work !!!

Andku valla parents ki money ivvanu annadi???

Is there any specific reason she mentioned not to support his parents.???

lekapthe valla parents monthly expenses kuda emey support chestunda after the incident ???

Just now, Jombo0108 said:

Andku valla parents ki money ivvanu annadi???

Is there any specific reason she mentioned not to support his parents.???

lekapthe valla parents monthly expenses kuda emey support chestunda after the incident ???

Ikkadinunchi velletappudu iddhaamani intention tho ne vundhi but after she met her parents, her language got changed ani frnd told. 

After few days, she said she’ll give in installments where as they expected bulk at once like 25 lakhs r something like that, honestly the boy’s parents weren’t greedy as far as I know. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Ikkadinunchi velletappudu iddhaamani intention tho ne vundhi but after she met her parents, her language got changed ani frnd told. 

After few days, she said she’ll give in installments where as they expected bulk at once like 25 lakhs r something like that, honestly the boy’s parents weren’t greedy as far as I know. 

Tq bro... chala matalu cheptundi kada aamey koncham eyyu vishayamlo kuda positive ga alochistey bagundedi...

mee friends gofund arrange chesinavallu chala feel ayii vntaru for helping a fraud..

2 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Tq bro... chala matalu cheptundi kada aamey koncham eyyu vishayamlo kuda positive ga alochistey bagundedi...

mee friends gofund arrange chesinavallu chala feel ayii vntaru for helping a fraud..

Ya they felt bad for not adding the parents name. 

body ni kaalchinaka intlo andharu crying - she was busy in giving tweets to Sushma Swaraj & vomerica vaallaki !!

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Cc @Android__Halwa

22 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

body ni kaalchinaka intlo andharu crying - she was busy in giving tweets to Sushma Swaraj & vomerica vaallaki !!

Gofund lo fundreverse option vunte bagundedhi. 

23 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

for what?